Is 6'7" a good height for a guy?

Well today I met my cousin who is legitimately 6'7" (200cm) and very heavy (not lanky or skinny). At 6'1" I felt kinda short (but now I'm used to being being shorter than him). My mom who is 5'1" said he is a giant monster and has big hands. Everywhere you go you get people who look in awe, seem surprised, or feel intimidated. The short girls stare at him in disbelief. I'm tall and yet I feel like a shrimp. I wonder how an average or short sized person would feel being with someone so big.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I knew a 6'8 guy that married a 5' tall girl. It worked out for him. He was also wide too. I think around 400 pounds.

• Women just REALLY want to be dwarfed don't they lol?

• @Illusive_Man yeah he's pretty massive. Something I think is more interesting is he said there were guys around 5'2 to under 6' that would give him angry looks at the gym. He said they would try to lift more than him as if they were trying to assert dominance. The guy was like a teddy bear though, really mild.

What Girls Said 6

• He would be an entire FOOT taller than me O_O I can't even imagine it! Like cool for him though! It's not like we choose how tall we get.

• I loveeeeeee big guys. Both height wise and weight wise. He sounds perfect for me.

• That's too tall for me. I saw a guy who was probably that height a few days ago and he scared me.
    I feel like guys that size could accidentally break me. Yeah not a good thing.

• That's way too fuckin' tall.

• Damn... You're almost a foot taller than me D: That's too tall.

• 6'7" is too tall

What Guys Said 5

• That height sounds very inconvenient. But at least even tall girls wouldn't be picky about him regarding his height, so that is a plus.

• THat's excessive! But I'll take him on my basketball team tho. I like my 6'2 height personally.

• Ask him to join basketball team

• ust because someone is tall does not mean they are automatically good at basketball

• I think it is too tall.

• Awesome height, as long as he fills it out with enough muscle and watches his posture. Would make a lot of things impractical and uncomfortable but the intimidation/dominance effect would be a powerful bonus.

Not sure if I'd stay at 6'3 or become 6'7 given the choice, pros and cons...