Name as many of these characters you know?

Name as many of these characters you know?

1|0
14|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, damn it. I know all of them, but the flying baby (three over in the last row). Guess that shows how much I like my cartoons growing up.
    - Mickey Mouse
    - Daffy Duck
    - Fred Flintstone
    - Ren and Stimpy
    - Bart Simpson
    - Spongebob
    - Felix
    - Roadrunner
    - Marge Simpson
    - Yogi Bear
    - Stewie
    - Popeye
    - Mr. Krabs
    - Charlie Brown (I think)
    - Bugs Bunny
    - Wilma Flintstone
    - Mighty Mouse
    - Bullwinkle
    - Odie
    - Goofy
    - Squidward
    - Dexter
    - Snoopy
    - Mojo Jojo
    - Olive Oyl
    - Pink Panther
    - Betty Boop
    - Arnold
    - Mr. Peabody and Sherman
    - Taz
    - Calvin
    - Pinky and the Brain
    - Marvin Martian

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• mickey mouse
    daffy duck
    from flintstones (don't rexall exact name)
    hmmmmm nah
    bart simpson
    spongebob
    don't recall...
    road runner

1|0
    0|0
  • Top row - Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck, Fred Flinstone, Ren and Stimpy, Bart Simpson, SpongeBob, one of the Animaniacs (?), Road Runner.

Second row - Marge Simpson, don't know, Stewey Griffin, Popeye the Sailor Man, don't know, Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, Wilma Flinstone, Mighty Mouse.

Third row - Bullwinkle, Odie, Goofy, don't know, don't know, Snoopy, don't know, don't know, Pink Panther.

Bottom row - Betty Boop, Arnold, don't know, don't know, Tazmanian Devil, don't know, Pinky and The Brain, Marvin the Martian.

0|0
    0|0
  • the simpsons

0|0
    0|0
  • Mickey mouse, Daffy duck, Barney from Flinstones, Ren and Stimpy, Bart, Spongebob, that rooster from that show the coyote always fails catching, Marge Simpson, Stewie Grffin, Popeye, Mr. Krabs, Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, Betty from the Flinstones, Mightey Mouse, that Moose from the Dr. Seus books, Pluto Disney character, Squidward, Dexter, Snoopie, Mojo from Dexters Laboratory, the mother from Tom and Jerry, Pink Panther, Arnold, Tazz, Pinky and the Brain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mockey mouz, dafney duk, freder flint, Ron n stumpy, Samsung, Spangebill, I dunno, Roa runner-up, Margins, the autism bear, Stewme, poop pie, Midda Kraps, Penits, Bugg Rabbit, Multiple mysterious, Groovy, Squibard Tortellini, Dehter, Brian, Mogogojojf, very small head, pink pants, boobs, Ahrnold Schwartz Bigger, flying baby, fags, Tazer, small blonde child, pik n brain cells, Martin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Micky
    daffy
    Fred
    red&stimpy
    bart
    sponge bob
    felix the cat
    road runner
    marge
    yogie
    stewie
    popey
    mr crabs
    charlie brown
    bugs
    wilma flintstone
    mighty mouse
    bullwinkle
    odie
    goofie
    squidward
    dex
    snoopy
    mojoejojo
    olive oil
    pink panther
    betty boop
    Arnold
    Tasmanian devil
    bobby
    pinky& the brain
    to i couldn't name the last one and the baby looking one last row 3rd

0|0
    0|0
  • Mickey; Donald; Fred Flintstone; don't know; Bart Simpson; Spongebob Squarepants; don't know; the Road Runner; March; Yogi Bear; Stewie Griffin; Popeye; Mr. Krabs; Charlie Brown; Bugs Bunny; Wilma; Mighty Mouse; don't know; Odie; Goofy; Squidward Tentacles; I don't know; Snoopy; Mojo jojo; Olive Oyl; the Pink Panther; don't know; don't know; Casper; don't know; Taz; Bobby; Pinky and the Brain; Marvin the Martian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mickey Mouse. Daffy Duck , Fred Flintstone , Ren & Stimpy , Bart Simpson Sponge bob, Flex the cat, Road Runner, Marge Simpson, Yogi Bear, Stewie Griffin, Popeye, Mr Crabs, Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, Wilma Flintstone, Mighty Mouse, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Goofy, Squidward, Dexter, Snoopy, Mojo Jojo, Olive Oil, The Pink Panther,
    Betty Boop, Hey Arnold, Caspar, Sherman and Mr Peabody, The tasmanian devil, Pink and the Brain, and Marvin the Martian.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Mickey Mouse
    Pato Lucas / Daffy Duck
    Pablo Marmol / Barney Rubble (I think?)
    Ren & Stimpy
    Bart Simpson
    Bob Esponja / Sponge Bob
    El gato Felix / Felix the cat
    El Correcaminos / logic tells me his name in English is Roadrunner but I don't know
    Marge Simpson
    Oso Yogi / Yogi the bear?
    Stewie Griffin
    Popeye
    Don Cangrejo / Mr Crab
    Charlie Brown
    Buggs Bunny
    Vilma Picapiedra / something Flintstone? probably Wilma?
    Super Raton? I think? / Mighty Mouse? again I'm not sure?
    Bullwinkle
    Odie
    Goofy
    Calamardo / Squidward
    Dexter
    Snoopy
    Mojo Jojo
    Olivia / Olive?
    La Pantera Rosa / Pink Panther
    Betty Boop
    Arnold
    Gasparin / Casper
    -
    Demonio de Tasmania / Taz?
    Either that Bobby kid with the cute tummy or the blonde ugly kid from who knows where but he has red shoes. I'll go with Bobby.
    Pinky y Cerebro / Pinky and the Brain
    Marvin

I live in South America so I'm familiar with the names they have here but I know many of the English ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Micky Mouse, Daffy Duck, Fred Flinstone, I don't know (is it the invader grim guy or whatever it's called), Bart Simpson, SpongeBob, errrgg, Roadrunner, Marge Simpson, that one dinosaur from flinstones, Stewie, Popeye, Mr. Crabs, Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, Wilma Flinstone, is that Mighty Mouse or whatever, Bullwinkle, Odie, Goofy, Squidward, I don't know, Snoopy, I don't know, the kid from kids on the block or whatever it's called, Pink Panther, Betty Boop, Arnold, what is that, Mr. Plead body and Sherman, Tazmanian Devil, I don't know, Pinky and Brain or something like that, Marvin the Martian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Fred flint stone, (don't know), Bart Simpson, spongebob, (don't know), marge, yogi bear, (don't know), Popeye, mr. Crabs, (I think a guy from that snoopy show), what's up dock rabbit, Fred's wife, (don't know), (normally remember him), (don't know), goofy, squidward, (don't remember), snoopy, that weird brain guy from power puff girls, that Popeye writer girl, pink panther, (don't know), (don't know), that guy with the purple crayon, (don't know), I know who he is but I don't know what they call the spinning guy, (don't know), (don't know), loony toons guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mickey mouse, Daffy duck, Fred Flintstone, Ren and Stimpy, Bart, Spongebob, Felix the Cat, Roadrunner, Marge, Yogi Bear, Stewie, Popeye, Mr. Krabs, Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, Wilma Flintstone, Mighty Mouse, Bullwinkle, Odie, Goofy, Squidward, Dexter, Snoopy, Mojojo, Olive Oil, Pink Panther, Betty Boop, Arnold, Casper the Friendly Ghost, Peabody and Sherman, Tazz, Bobbys World, Pinky and the Brain, Marvin the Martian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mickey Mouse
    Daffy
    Fred Flintstone
    Stimpy and Ren
    Bart
    Spongebob
    Felix
    Roadrunner
    Marge
    Yogi Bear
    Stewie
    Popeye
    Mr. Krabs
    Charlie Brown
    Bugs Bunny
    Thelma Flintstone
    Bullwinkle? I think? Maybe Rocky? I don't know which one the Moose was... o. O
    Goofy
    Squidward
    Dexter
    Snoopy
    Mojo Jojo
    Pink Panther
    Betty Boop
    Arnold
    Taz
    Pinky and the Brain

0|1
    0|0
  • Mickey, donald duck, spongebob, that simpson guy, tinkerbell, popeye, pink panther, squiward, tweety,.. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, lorax, ran and stinfy, bart simpson, spongebob, road runner, marge simpson, yogi bear, stewy, popeye, mr crabs, Charlie brown, bugs bunny, Wilma, mighty mouse, bullwimkle, odie, goofy, squidward, dexter, snoopy, mojojojo, olive oil, pink panther, betty boop, Arnold, casper, Peabody and Sherman, tazmanian devil, calvin, pinky and the brain, marvin the marshan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mickey
    Daffy
    Fred Bart
    SpongeBob
    Felix?
    Roadrunner
    Marge
    Yogi
    Stewie
    Me. Crab
    Bugs Bunny
    That dog guy
    Goody
    Squidward
    Arnold
    Pinky and the Brain

0|0
    0|0
  • Mickey Mouse
    Donald Duck
    Marge/Bart Simpson
    Looney Tunes
    Spongebob
    A baby

0|0
    0|0
  • Top Row: Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck, Fred Flinstone, Ren and Stimpy, Bart Simpson, Sponge Bob, Felix, Road Runner.
    Second Row: Marge Simpson, Yogi Bear, Stewie, Popeye, Mr. Krabs, Charlie Brown, Road Runner, Wilma Flinstone, Mighty Mouse.
    Third Roa: Bullwinkle, Odie, Goofy, Squidward, Dexter, Snoopy, Majo Jojo, Olive Oil, Pink Panther.
    Fourth Row: Betty Boop, Arnold, Casper, Peabody and Sherman, Taz, Bobby, Pinky and the Brain, Marvin Martian.

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaa I know them all xD D:!

0|0
    0|0
  • Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck, Fred Flinstone, Ren & Stimpy, Bart Simpson, Spongebob, Felix, Roadrunner, Marge Simpson, Yogi Bear, Stewie, Popeye, Mr. Crabs, Charlie Brown, Bugs bunny, Wilma Flintston, Mighty mouse, Bullwinkle, Odie, Goofy, Squidward, Dexter, Snoopy, Mojo-jojo, Olive, Pink Panther, Betty Boop, Arnold, Casper the Ghost, Peabody/Sherman, Tazmanian Devil, Bobby, Pinky & the brain, Martian

0|0
    0|0
  • Micky mouse
    Donald
    Bart Simpson
    Hey Arnold

0|0
    0|0