15 Reasons to Spank Your Wife?

I just saw this video that I really liked and I wanted to share it with you guys to see what you think about this.
Please, watch the video before commenting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Good point, very true, those idiot parents who do that to their kids should really watch this.

• Finally someone who watched the video xD
      And yeah, I agree that kids shouldn't be spanked, they may be kids and need discipline, but they're still humans, they shouldn't be hit, that will only show her/him to solve her/his problems with violence.
      Violence only breeds more violence.

• Exactly, there are plenty of other/better ways to teach them a lesson.

What Girls Said 4

• I'll take any excuse to get spanked lol

Seriously though i've always said this about spanking too.

• My hubby spanks me if I'm rude, moody, disrespectful, or do something wrong--and it makes things better!

• the only reason you should spank her is because she likes it that way

• thats just dumb.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes there are other options when dealing with kids

• That guy was really creepy and she was a bumbling idiot.

• But what do you think about the message of the video? Do you agree, do yo disagree?

• Perhaps... I just don't believe in hitting your kids, and it's proven that it's worse to hit them. I will never lay a hand on my kid, I can't inflict pain on someone I love.

• It depends on the type of kid. My brother and I are very different and our parents treated us differently because of that. i. e. my mother gave me and my brother $5 in quarters and told us every time we misbehaved she'd take away a quarter. My brother would act like a saint because he didn't want to lose something that was given to him. I however, did not give a damn and basically threw the quarters back at her. Instead she would reward me only after I behaved properly and that worked for me because I liked to work towards something. Spanking worked more for me because I always worked towards something. If I worked towards something bad that would be my punishment. If I worked hard at being good they gave me something. With my brother she gave the reward at the beginning and would just slowly take it away from him each time he misbehaved.

• He made some good points. It's time we spank wives!

Jk..

• definitely agree with this

• Lol! Lolroflmfao! Pal! Lmfao! Omfg! Polymeri!

*runs out of applicable acronyms, has a small stroke, and winks out like a lightbulb* 😵