Girls, what self defence weapons do you have ir your bag?

Taser?
Pepper spray?
Lipstick Stun Gun?
(...)

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty sure that all of those things are illegal where I'm from. I wanted a pink butterfly knife but I know that that's illegal, unfortunately. I have a soft spot for feminine things being turned into weapons though, I like the lipstick pepper spray and the knife hairbrush. The only thing I have to be used as self defence are my keys.

• all those things look like Spy gadgets lol

• They do, it looks awesome! And I know, but I do have swords at home, so it makes up for it, right? :)

• It's not illegal if you don't get caught.
      (What the guy who sold me a switchblade at a gun show told me... but they have cops walking around at those shows, and the switchblades are out in the open, along with tons of stun guns and shit, so I doubt they're illegal.)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I myself choose a Colt.357 python 6" VRB

• All of those things are illegal here. It's okay - I have my genetically engineered wasps to protect me.

• i dont have any items for self defence. i kinda just rely on my instincts lol.

• I have a small blade and a pepper spray. But most of the time the only self defense I'd ever need is myself because I never got enough time to take it out lol

• Best thing is to make an external button in you bag, that it's connected to your spray, and pointing to the front :p

• No point lol a waste of my money, I have way too many bags.

• I've always think that if a guy would ever want to rob or rape me, I would kick his balls very hard, beat him all I can and run for my life. That would work, right?

• I have my keys, I did have a nail file but it got confiscated when I had to go to court... I used to carry a knife but my boyfriend kept whinging at me that I'd get arrested, so I stopped.

• Dude my whole bag is a self defense weapon. I think I could knock someone out if I swing it against the side of his head.

• So true haha. All that junk you girls bring have finally a reason :p

• Add nails to that ;) that way, even if I die and he chops me up, the medical examiner can still have his DNA XD (I know, I watch too many crime shows lol) but it's true!

• Good point there. But if it's on winter and the guy have a mask, not possible :p

• I have my pen... FEAR THE PEN!!! THE MIGHTY MIGHTY PEN!!

Coming soon to a Cinema near you!

• haha give me one

• Yes the mechanical intelligence that went into this pen is astounding! Hell it's pure genius!!!
      I don't think you can even buy them in stores any more because they are so dangerous.

@Whoooooooooo < he buys them illegally for me...(don't tell the cops)

• and she imports them from china hahaha

• I don't have any self defense weapon at all..

• I have pepper spray

• Interesting no women have that in their bag here. I am not even sure if you can buy it.

• Wow that really is like one extreme to the other lol between the countries.

• @Applefan1 yes. .. but not all states in us have my states law

• Each backpack I own has a pepper spray in some pocket. I doubt I'll ever need to use it

• I just have pepper spray..

• I have my nails ;) and i know how to use them

• I carry a pocket knife.

• I want the tazer

What Guys Said 6

• I have left and right fist

left and right elbow

left and right knee

left and right shin

:P

• Dildos. They carry dildos. They're like perfect grenades for repelling straight men & a super decoy for queer men.

• most girls carry a rocket launcher in their handbags, Lizzy. I'm sure of it.

• Stun tampons mace and stun guns

• i will kick guys/girls balls/cunt.