Try to be honest, right or left which one would you choose? Girls, which one are you?

Left or right guys? ;)

• I would choose/I am LEFT
  • I would choose/I am RIGHT
"omg I'd rather have the girl on the right, I'm so special because that's not what society wants me to do, but in my dreams I'm still fucking the left one"
Don't tell me it's honestly the right one who'd turn your head ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Dressing scantily is not clever or interesting for Halloween. It's basically beating on the dead horses grandkids at this point. The right makes the girl seem goofy in a good way. Besides if it comes to actual messing around with her the costumes don't matter since they'd just come off anyways.

Most Helpful Girl

• The left. Halloween is the one time I can dress like a ho and not be judged (as much). It's grea fun. Booze, food, and lingerie.

• Thank you, finally someone honest. I absolutely agree, Halloween is the one day you can dress skanky.

What Guys Said 14

• "Omg I'm gonna dress like a hoe on Halloween cause it's the only day of the year when it's not judged, but thw rest of the year I'll be the first one to judge and criticize any girl that dresses like that"
    xD

I'll choose the girl on the left.

• Right. Girl on the left looks like she wants attention. Girl on the right looks like she has a good scenes of humor and knows how to have fun.

• The girl on the RIGHT!
    2000%

• *reads update.
      Okay , let me explain here.
      Would the girl on the left make us turn our head?
      Oh damn , hell yeah she would but what did we choose the girl on the right?
      The girl on the left is too sexualized. It'd be like if a guy were to just wear a tie with no shirt for Halloween.
      It'll attract attention but it'll be from a VERRRY specific crowd.
      The girl on the right however , is not as sexualized. She actually looks like someone with a PERSONALITIT.. personality. She looks fun. Ergo , the girl on the right.

You know... if a girl want to peacock , she can always go to the Jessica Nigri route instead of the Sexy nurse , sexy policewoman , sexy nun , sexy sexy thang.

• You want me to be honest so, girl with the looks of the left girl but sense of humor of the right girl lol

• The girl on the left on the right she seems dorky

• Depends on the situation, if it's going to a party the right girl if it's a naughty night in the left girl

• Left looks high maintenance, right looks relaxed and fun.

Tough call there. XD

If I can't relax with her, then I don't want a relationship with her.

• It's just a Halloween costume.

• I know, but the left girl looks high maintenance none the less.

You said to choose based on their pictures, so I'm being very superficial.

• Right guy, the last time I was using a morphsuit and you could see my penis patern (it was cold so it seemed smaller 😂) but I came late to that party and was not drunk enough to enjoy it..

• right, she looks fun

• A shark doing the robot? Hottt.

• Girl on the right.

• left. cause fuck yeah

• One on the left. she's got it she flaunts it. Based on looks and dress up alone. Left.

• Left because she turns me on more.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm a bit of a hybrid. Deep down, I'm the girl on the right. Awkward af. To stay with the trend, if I'm going out with friends I'll dress like the girl on the left. The result would be something like the female equivalent of this:
    partnerwithsheena.com/.../...n-costume-fails-9.jpg

• lol i dont do Halloween but i definitely would go with something like the girl on the right

• i dont want to freeze my tits or whats left of my ass off and my feet would hurt like hell if i walked in those heels so i choose the right and its looks comfy

• i would be someone in between.. both seem extreme..

• I dress like the girl on the left on Halloween. Also I have never had a single problem with a guy on Halloween.

It's just a bit of fun, some people take it way too seriously.

• I couldn't pull off the costume on the left, so I'd definitely be more of the girl on the right.

• Um. I'm in between..

• I'm neither. I don't give a crap about Halloween.

• I'm none of those lol

• I couldn't be left even if I wanted to. So right.

• I would be the one to dress like a cat. :P

• I'm none of those since I don't celebrate Halloween.