Would you hire a SUPER HOT babysitter?

Imagine a situation.
You're married, living with your partner and you have a child. You desperately need a babysitter for some reason. Would you hire a young, SUPER HOT (like an absolute 10/10), SEXY AS FUCK babysitter if otherwise she was exactly what you were looking, she was really good at her job and all that?
Saw a similar situation in a sitcom so I'm curious what you would do. 😛

• Yes, I'd hire her
  • No, I wouldn't hire her
looking for*

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's gonna take great care of my kid/s and for a good price, yes. I know I'm not gonna cheat on her, so I don't give a shit how hot she is.

• Damn, look at all the women voting no xD Shit, if I know my future wife isn't gonna trust me if we hire a hot babysitter I wouldn't even marry her. I see too much porn influence in here xD

• Lol, definitely.
      I wonder why people even marry if they don't trust their partner not to cheat :x

• Thanks for the MHO ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would. What matters is that she is qualified. If that was not an issue, then hiring her wouldn't be a problem either. I babysit/nanny, so... I would hope someone would judge me more for my abilities and not my looks. I'm there to take care of the children and keep them safe. That is it.

What Guys Said 52

• I was married for 22 years, and had many babysitters for my 3 kids

i wouldn't care if the babysitter was an 11/10 stunner for I only had eyes for my wife

• I don't think I would have a problem if she's super hot. I would be much more concerned with how she interacted with my kids. I don't think my partner would like the idea of a very attractive girl in the house like that though, especially if she wasn't there. Even if she is a super hot girl I doubt I would see her that way really. So no I don't think I would hire her unless I was single. It's up to my partner lol.

• I'm a professional; I would hire her.

• Yes, I would so do it for my son.

• At that age when your son likes girls he won't need a babysitter

• @MimTcgraw Exactly haha!

• You are a good father. Bless your soul.

• Since I considered cheating to be pathetic and without any excuse, I would have no problems hiring her and my wife/ girlfriend would by then be aware of my dislike of cheating.

• A 18 year old sitter for my 17 year old son? Yep and I'd make sure to stay out extra long, not too long though :O I don't him to become a babysitter..

• This happened with my uncle. His babysitter to his kids with his second wife eventually became his third wife... and yes, she was hot!

• Yes! Not for me, but for the son I will have in the future! I never had a babysitter, because in germany this isn't a thing like in america. Its actually pretty rare to hire one in germany, it happens But its rare. So I always saw this American sitcoms or movies with hot babysitters and was like.. "Man.. I wish I would have a hot babysitter like this once.". So I know boys think like that, I'll do him a favor and hire one for him.. IF I get a son.

• So what do they do in Germany? Do they just take the kids everywhere? Leave them with relatives or friends?

• OK thanks.

A lot of Americans leave kids with grand parents also. I have no idea what the percentages are though. It wouldn't surprise me if it's a majority.

Also, we are highly mobile here. It's common for grand parents and other relatives to be in another city, state, or all the way across the country 3000 miles away.

• @NearlyNapping yeah I see. This is also something we have. Its not uncommon when the grandparents live far away but probably not as common as in the US.

• I would want a trustworthy babysitter, whatever look she has.

• Her attractiveness or lack of it really has nothing to do with whether I'd hire her or not if she can do the job that's good enough for me.

• Nope, I wouldn't hire her as it will make my wife feel insecure, and there is probability that I would bang the shit of out of her, I am a horny dog.

• I'd rather have my 15yr old son get laid than beaten by an ugly old woman

• If your looking to be divorced go ahead if your hitting on the babysitter why be married? I would go for one with experience, one who my kids like and I can trust with my family and house, and one who isn't asking for too much money and is available readily. I know girls who babysat and looks never got them hired if they look good but act dumb nobody wants those in their house with their kids.

• I don't see why it would matter. If my kids need a baby sitter then they are probably too young to comprehend sexual topics anyways so it wouldn't make a difference.

• I would hire someone who's good at their job and looks doesn't really matter

• Lol did you get this idea from a porno? lol sounds like a porn fantasy where the dad comes home and fucks his baby sitter lmao

• Sure, as long as my wife is okay with it ;)

• Try for a 3some💁🏻

• I see no reason why not. I would hire her to babysit my child while I was out with my wife, right? Nothing else?

I would pause and allow the wife to volunteer to drive her home before speaking up. I'm not an idiot. Sometimes.

• Hahaha its not like she's the only baby sitter. Why would a super hot girl be a baby sitter though? I doubt it so no I won't hire her. But its some sort of crisis and hard to find a baby sitter then yeah why not.

• Lol if she's a good babysitter how could i say no? Hotness doesn't effect her skill level so it's fine.

• Sure... if she has all of the skills required. When she'd be looking after the kids, I wouldn't be there anyway and if she was hot I would leave my partner to handle payments and direct dealing with her...

• I hire her for her skills and not looks so it doesn't matter. during that time I'm not home anyway and the kid is too young to care.

• Why not? As long as she was good at her job.

• Not for the long term, unless there are no other qualified candidates. I do not need rumors, or people talking behind my back. Better avoid unnecessary problems. I can imagine my friends frequently coming by, or her boyfriends coming over while I am away...

• OK. (Seeing the girls' votes), now change that super hot girl to a super hot guy. I would still hire him if he takes good care of the baby.

• I'm kinda surprised how many women care. I mean, she's JUST a babysitter, right?

• If I lived in a parallel dimension where I wanted kids, a wife and a family, yes, I would hire a super hot babysitter. The two things are completely unrelated.

• Unless there was literally no other option, then yes as long as my wife would be okay with it.

• No i only hire Muslim babez

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 23

• I would not hire her to be my babysitter but that is how Tiger Wood's wife first got her break among millionaires. Elin Nordegren was hired to be a nanny to a rich wife and her children and Tiger Woods was friends with the wife and husband and he started pursuing Elin Nordegren.

• Sure... as long as she's a lesbian. xD

• Yep sure, as long as I can tell she'll take good care of my babies I would! As a sidenote, I would probably stare at her a few times before I leave. Call me creepy, but when people are THAT good looking, I turn into a shameless little girl in awe of the beauty.

• I don't see a problem with that.
    If my husband or wife wants to cheat on me.. They'll do it with the babysitter or anyone else, I won't spend the rest of my days talking care of his cock or her vagina. If they marry me, they'll be free to do whatever the fuck they want. They just need to be honest. Then I'll decide if I move on or not.

• If it was down to 2 equally qualified applicants, I'd probably (and I know this is wrong) go with the lesser attractive one.

• If she is qualified and really great with my kid (s), sure. It's business, she just better not make it personal.

• Nah. I'm too greedy, I need all my guy's thoughts.

Lol of course all the dudes would hire her. This show exactly why I wouldn't hire her.

• Haha makes me think of "The Housemaid" so no to the hell, no 😝

• Well, if guys are smart enough, they wouldn't hire the sexy one. Even if they weren't loyal. It does not add up. I mean, get a sexy mistress outside the house y'kno..

• No I wouldn't one because I should be the only hot lady in my house and no one is coming it and taking that from me and two its been proven that a lot of women are attractive to men who are taken so I will be worry about her trying to steal my guy because he taken. Third, She possible immature and doesn't have enough experience I rather have the one who mature and more experience.

• The person I marry and I would BOTH be staring at her so I wouldn't mind haha

• hell to the no

• I would, granted she was great and trustworthy with the kid.
    People are allowed to be hot and not hated by women haha

• As I have no children, why would I need a babysitter?

• Lol, a lot of confident women responded. I wouldn't hire the babysitter though. Even if I trust my husband I'm not trying to test him.

• It'd probably just be cheaper to ask my parents to watch my kid for a little bit.

• Yes I would. I mean I don't have any kids but he could look after me😆

• No because I don't want kids

• I don't believe in someone ever being a 10/10 so maybe ya

• Nah I'll for sure pass on that.

• maybe... if there weren't any other good options

• Yes I would. I don't judge based on looks when it comes to hiring a babysitter.

• I'd hire them if they're good at what they do which is "babysitting"