Im having a dilemma as usual, and i can't figure our if i should do it or not.
So basically there is this Halloween party at this bar/event place/consert place or whatever you want to call it where i work as a volunteer, and apparantly its going to be really fun.
Anyway, here is my dilemma:
reasons Not to go:
- im actually working that night, but have to ask someone to take my shift.
- I have to buy booze
- Im nto super close to anyone there so im affraid i'll feel alone, even if i know several of those people
- Pay for bus home
reasons to go:
- Get a break from work and all the school work
- I'll be social, and i get the chance to get to know these people better
- got invited to a pre-party/party ( i rarely do get invited)
I was also considering doing it 50/50 by going to the pre-party/party, but only stay until 12 or something and then dont drink that much. I can't decide..
So any advide or anything? i just really want close friends, but i have a hard time getting them
Most Helpful Guy
Dude you're young, go to the party. What happens if you miss work? Nothing? Is the job you're at going to matter in 5 years?
Bring a friend to the party so you have a buddy in the social gathering. When i was young, i'd go to raves and get dropped off straight to work afterwards.
- looking back? Heck yea i'm glad i did it, life is awesome --> Sauce at that age.
Just don't make the life long mistakes (dui, preggo, STDS).0
Most Helpful Girl
nothing wrong with netflixing at home, you could invite some of your friends to join you (after work, that is), or go to the party and make new friends0