Does anyone else hate the word "bae"?

I just hate that word, it makes me cringe. Bae stands for before anyone else, but it's also the Danish word for poop 💩😐

0|0
22|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like the word either. So all those guys or girls that call their partner bae are calling their partner poo. LOL LMAO.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 21

• Does make me cringe. first time i heard it i was in ann aisle overhearing people in the next aisle.. I thought they just forget to finish the word, or talked so slowly that i dint hear them finish bc i was moving along. It just is unnecessary. babying the word baby is just complete overkill.

I was surprised the other person wasn't like wow thats annoying, stop. But hey none of my business what people;e want to say i just never want to hear it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ohhh yes, I heard bells and whistles when I read this question. That word annoys the hell out of me tbh

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate what it stands for like who came up with that crap? Now I do like the word because I think it personally sounds better than baby but why couldn't it just be baby for short?

1|0
    0|0
  • NAH! I call @bea123 BAE!

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I pretty much hate it, it doesn't even sound nice lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't HATE IT, for some reason it makes me laugh 😅😆 my boyfriend and I make fun of it sometimes, but it didn't get to my hate level lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know the poop shit.. lol..

1|0
    0|0
  • hahahahahhahahahaha omg I didn't know that. And no I never liked the word either.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care for the word bae at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never used it but I don't hate it, I guess I'm neutral lol :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Yerp! Me 🙌🏽

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it but I don't hate it

1|0
    0|0
  • I only use it sarcastically. It's entertaining then.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate the word so OF COURSE I call my friends bae if they hate it haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Great word fam

1|0
    0|0
  • meh I'm chill with it

1|0
    0|0
  • I use the word jokingly to my boyfriend. But in reality I hate it. We usually say babe or baby.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea no I don't like it. It doesn't even sound nice

1|0
    0|0
  • it sounds funny to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bae is the Danish word for poop

1|0
    0|0