Does anyone else hate the word "bae"?

I just hate that word, it makes me cringe. Bae stands for before anyone else, but it's also the Danish word for poop 💩😐

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like the word either. So all those guys or girls that call their partner bae are calling their partner poo. LOL LMAO.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 21

• Does make me cringe. first time i heard it i was in ann aisle overhearing people in the next aisle.. I thought they just forget to finish the word, or talked so slowly that i dint hear them finish bc i was moving along. It just is unnecessary. babying the word baby is just complete overkill.

I was surprised the other person wasn't like wow thats annoying, stop. But hey none of my business what people;e want to say i just never want to hear it.

• Ohhh yes, I heard bells and whistles when I read this question. That word annoys the hell out of me tbh

• I hate what it stands for like who came up with that crap? Now I do like the word because I think it personally sounds better than baby but why couldn't it just be baby for short?

• NAH! I call @bea123 BAE!

• 1|0
  • Yeah I pretty much hate it, it doesn't even sound nice lol.

• I don't HATE IT, for some reason it makes me laugh 😅😆 my boyfriend and I make fun of it sometimes, but it didn't get to my hate level lol

• I didn't know the poop shit.. lol..

• hahahahahhahahahaha omg I didn't know that. And no I never liked the word either.

• I don't care for the word bae at all.

• I never used it but I don't hate it, I guess I'm neutral lol :p

• Yerp! Me 🙌🏽

• I don't like it but I don't hate it

• I only use it sarcastically. It's entertaining then.

• I hate the word so OF COURSE I call my friends bae if they hate it haha

• Great word fam

• meh I'm chill with it

• I use the word jokingly to my boyfriend. But in reality I hate it. We usually say babe or baby.

• Yea no I don't like it. It doesn't even sound nice

• it sounds funny to me.

• Bae is the Danish word for poop