How do you know when a girl is a keeper ✅ ?

Like someone you would want to marry. Like you wouldn't trade her for no one else. Jw. #QueenApple24

Most Helpful Guy

• I have two instances where I'd consider someone a keeper.

First instance: I do something, make some sort of mistake, or get into some sort of trouble and instead of being outraged or disappointed, she's got my back even though it's not her problem. (Note that this mistake isn't me wronging her in some way. More like, I get into some sort of fight or some nut tries to cause me trouble and she's there for me when I wouldn't have expected her to be).

Second: She invites me over to her place for the first time for a movie night. I prepare myself for a night of Nicholas Sparks movies and having to hold my critical tongue because, hey this is a girl who wants to spend an evening with me I'm not gonna say no to that. Then, when I get there, I find that her movie collection is exactly like my own (I'm a film buff and movie critic, movies are kinda my life, so they're more important to me than they are for most people).

I don't believe in marriage, but I'd certainly want to hold tight to a girl like that.

• wow movie critic! haha! Whats you favorite movie? Something you have to watch!

• My favorite film is Blade Runner, can't get enough of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• when a man is ready... that's when you know he wants a keeper---if that makes sense... You can be ALL to a man, if he's not ready he will still be a DOG. lol

What Guys Said 50

• She is a keeper when you can honestly think to yourself that you have never met anyone quite like her, and that you would be sincerely hurt to see anything happen to her that would make her unhappy.

• I mean, don't take this the wrong way, but this pretty much describes how I feel about every single one of my friends.

If yr qualifications stop here, then... well, you should have a lot more qualifications. Esp at my age!

• @redeyemindtricks you say that "you never have met someone quite like them" about all your friends? I equate that to being she is the one and only... and unlike anyone else. Hardly a reference that I would reserve for a friend.

I would never apply that type of qualification to just any friend. Maybe the latter part yes, but not the first part. The latter is what you would normally reserve for a good friend, "a keeper" to me is an exceptionally good friend, where the latter would still apply.

Of course, there are lots of other traits that would make a girl a keeper, but those are the first two that popped into my head at the time.

• 5|3
  • if she put up with all my shit, and still wants more.

• When burping is a competition, not disgusting :P

• When you're willing to bet half your estate that you'll never stop appreciating her. Marriage sounds like an oxymoron almost to me. Making this promise to your sweety that if you break up you'll be financially burdened; into a romantic gesture.

"Baby if the day comes that we break up you'll know it's because I'd rather live as a much poorer man than suffer another day with you." Most romantic thing ever.

• Yeah, romantic does seem to be synonymous with stupid lol

• O it's not any one reason but a lot of different reason.

Looking into the future and you see her in it with you.

You feel she's the one.

She accepts you for you who are puts up with you, weirdness, flaws and all your odd little things, look past the differences between herself and yourself no matter how numerous or small and when you can look at her and accept/see the same.

You just feel that connection, she compliments you and you feel comfortable around her, and just got that feeling.

And you just enjoy spending time with her, whether it's hanging out, doing some fun or just talking and when you do these things time just seems to cease and it's like your in your own little time zone.

Just to name a few things, stuff like that lol.

• 1|6
  • You just have "that feeling" you know? I'm not the dating type, so it's really hard for me to actually get feelings. Like most of the girls I've liked in the past, I didn't know, and never tried to talk to. Because if I did, I would probably lose interest. It's weird. But I assume something will just click in your brain and you'll want to be with that one person, and be fine with it. That's how I think it would feel.

• When I am happy to see her every day and there are no doubts about her in my mind. The possibility of something not working out would not even come to mind when thinking about her.

• when the person has the same hopes and dreams as you do and is willing to work to achieve thous dreams. some one who will pick you up when your down and allow you to help them when they are down. some one who will walk by your side but also knows when to lead and when to fallow ( everyone has strengths and weaknesses in life ). the biggest way to know is when they love you and care for you as much as you do them.

• When I saw your profile pic...

• When she isn't manipulative, doesn't constantly text you, doesn't want superficial things from you externally and materialistically, Isn't verbally abusive, doesn't swear at you, doesn't physically abuse, you, and doesn't try to change who you are. If you are all these things then that's all you have to do to make me happy. I am s simple guy.

• When I'm showing flaws of myself, and yet she sticks around :)
    When I'm feeling in trouble and she doesn't mind listening to my problems
    When she trusts me

• When she can join forces with my mum to take the piss out of me 😂

• aww hahah!

• who says?

• Says everyone :P

"In the UK, 'X' is commonly used at the end of a message to represent kisses. Similar to 'Xs and Os' (kisses and hugs) in North America, "

• - Likeable
    - Attractive
    - Doesn't want to maul my eyes out after hanging out with her for an extended period of time

• When I feel at ease with her. When I like to come home and see her, take care of her,...
    Of course it takes time to be certain. I hope that one day I will meet a single girl I have that feeling with :D

• When I know we both want to make time for each other, our feelings are mutual, we never run out of things we want to talk about but at the same time are comfortable in silence

• When I find her I'll find out...

• When you're on vacation and suppose to be having a blast but you still feel like something is missing here with you. That moment right there

... and when she makes Chicken wings and pulled pork on boys night

• When things just... work out, you know?
    Maybe a fight, or two, or three or more. But in the end it's just silly fights, not something bad.
    When you just... click together and it works. And it feels like something is missing when you don't see her for more than a few hours.

• When she makes me so happy I can't imagine life without her.

• Nothing i never met a woman who is a keeper they just fucked up everytime. Marrying feeling i had it once i met this girl and felt like i want to marry her which was stupid it was the first meeting she felt a connection with me too, she felt responsible to help and to care about me even thought we were only working together, but then found out that im competing with a guy for her so i backed off, i dont like to be a second choice even for her.

• i dont know, the best kinda person is honestly someone i can just relax with an be myself an make them laugh or mad or anything, just someone whos a really good friend, thats the person id marry an never let go of -3-

• If she can make me laugh, not afraid to speak her mind, NOT A CHEATER, honest and keeps it real she's a keeper no doubt I'll be marrying her.

• If spending time with her makes me happy and she's kind and loyal then she's a keeper to me

• Because she is like my best friend and I will know she will always be there no matter what and well I am attracted to her physically too.

• Whoa, hey Carmen, first time seeing your face :D... You look bootyful XD lol. Also, in answer to your question, I would consider a keeper to be a woman, who is like my best friend and lover rolled into one :D.

• if she can support youand life you up instead of beaing a eight and dragging you down and sucking up all your dam time happiness and energey :)

• -She has the same likes and dislikes as I do, most of them anyway,
    -challenges me to be a better person,
    -and sexes me the way I like.

• When she's comfortable enough to let a fart slip ;)

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 9

• When she's controlling, men like a woman in charge.

When she's jealous, men love a woman to show she cares by letting the little green monster escape.

When she yells and screams at him, men love a woman who can remind them of their mother when they were a child. *le sigh* sweet childhood memories.

When she nags, men love a women who can be that lovely little endless high pitch reminder in their ear. Oh how sweet of her they will think !

When she doesn't allow him to hang out with his friends, men love a women who never wants to leave their side... ever!

If she's got all these he's for sure going to lock that shit down and put a ring on it. 💍

• Is troll?

• @DBAOracle Controlling, and jealousy are definitely always bad, if it gets to those points where you can't have even other male friends.

Controlling and jealosy are always bad though. There are other words to describe the good versions of them that don't sound as bad, such as decisive... can't find a good synonym for jealousy though, they all sound bad lol

• LMFAO ROFL

• 1. hot
    2. willing to maintain hotness
    3. not annoying
    4. not embarrassing

i think most dudes would think a girl with 1-4 is a keeper.

• When you get that special feeling, the kind that makes you want to convert your basement into a secret apartment and keep her there...

"She's a keeper!"

• Um well she will tell you she loves you more than anyone else would. Send quotes of cute things she dreams of you two actually doing or to say to each other. All this I say to my boyfriend and he said I'm a keeper and he never wants to lose me. Another thing is that she will probably talk about getting married or about your future with her.

• just look at me doll and y'all know xD

• When the girl is me 😂😂

• when trust each other with no secrets :))

• When a girl supports a man's dreams and he feels like she's there for him. Guys like girls who get along with their family and friends.

• gives good head?