Why are most good looking guys fuckboys?

The reason why I ask this is because I almost fell for them so many times (this is embarrassing but just being honest), then I hear bad rumors from people around the school, (mostly from girls gossiping) that "he" made so many girls cry and how "he" acts like a jerk.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question...
    What is great about the term is the word "boy". It isn't a man, he's treating girls like objects and things for him to use. He's an immature self centered (narcissistic?) and probably wounded emotionally weak... boy!

Why... because that type of wounded personality (of which I may write a mytake on soon) ... attracts girls... it hits on the nature of girls... girls mis-perceive his "confidence", not caring attitude as emotional strength (e. g. he can't be distorted by the girls emotional stuff and games... which makes him look strong and thus a great candidate to mate with). It is mis perception from the girls view point. He is also good looking (e. g. possibly rough or handsome) and his hormones are raging so he starts going after and getting girls at a young age... he's got two things that girls like (they feel secure because he seems strong and he desires them). Once there is one, he wants more... why would he keep that one girl when there are many to choose from.. remember he's really a selfish undeveloped emotionally male. Why eat one dessert from the table when you can sample hundreds?

Girls love guys that are socially accepted so once one girl falls, more will follow. some will put up their boundaries as they hear the rumors... but he'll score many "direct hits" so to speak before some woman slays him and crushes him!:)

I see nature and the design of man and fall of man all over this...

• Interesting o. o I think it make a whole lot of sense when you see it from this perspective. Makes me feel like I'm watching them as animals from Animal Planet xD. At its core, they are just like other boys.

• Good point... yes, I think that is the "animal" nature coming out. to me a MAN has matured past that to a higher level human.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being good looking and being able to persuade are like special priviledges or powers granted to them. And they use it for their own advantage but they are misusing it for wrong reasons.

What Guys Said 22

• Because girls give them that false sense of entitlement and confidence and allow them to act like a fuckboy

• They know they are good looking and know that if they piss a girl off then it doens't matter cos they could get another girl with a click of thier fingers

• It's because they are good looking

• Because they know they have lots of fans, hence lots of options, so they can do whatever they want.

• Same reason a most hot girls are bitches: they don't have to develop a decent personality or brains because people will desire them regardless. Now, this is a vast generalization, and many people who look good are also wonderful and smart people. We call those people "keepers".

• Maybe fuckboys are attractive to you?

• Because they've experienced girls being shallow and mainly being interested in them because of their looks- they see women as superficial and easy so they don't think they're deserving of respect, hence they fuck them around.

• they know they look good, makes them less insecure, care less about the girl because they know they can easily get another one, bloats their ego... etc

• Probably because you let them fool you :/

• Ik but it doesn't stop me from crushing on them :/

• I know but thanks for the advice >.< I realize they weren't worth my time.

• No problem. Anyway, now you know what to avoid :)

• If girls wouldn't keep fucking him he wouldn't have the chance to be a fuckboy would he? :P

• Because there are plenty of girls who will fuck them. It's a game to them and builds their ego. They are probably actually very insecure and fucking many girls is their way to confirm their own desirability. Now that's not true for all but for a lot it is.

• He's attractive and has a lot of options. Hence more than happy to take advantage of that. Question is why girls keep going for him, well because he's attractive. Don't see what the issue is.

• well it depends on where you look for good looking guys.

• obviously, its because he's good looking

• Nah I'm sexy af and amazingly kind at the same time 💁
    Jks I'm not that attractive 😭 Cry for me 😂

• Same reason pretty girls are. not pretty girls beautiful girls.

• Hey now I'm no f*ckboy

• cause they know girls like them, in turn they think they're the shit, in turn they become douchebags

• bec they know this and they want to use this to taste different girls

• I'm not actually I'm shy around most girls

• Cause women love bad boys and losers

• I always thought bad boys only existed in books... that's where I'm wrong.

• Most aren't. A lot of them know these girls are superficial as hell and aren't really worth dating.

What Girls Said 4

• you know what's even worse... I started liking the not so good looking guys thinking they won't be fuckboys. And guess who was wrong LOOL tragic

• maybe valuing people on their personality would help preventing fuckboys?

• I mean.. if you based it solely on appearances (attractive or unattractive), then I can see why you would be disappointed.

• @Entruder yeah... haha. not doing that one again.

• (laughing)
    Enjoying options

• cause they can get away with it lol

• Simple
    They get attention from other girls