How did the girl who drank the most survive?

Two girls ate dinner together.
They both ordered iced tea.

One girl drank them very fast and had finished five in the time it took the other to drink just one.

The girl who drank one died while the other survived.
All of the drinks were poisoned.

I will be doing these murder mystery riddles which there are 11 in total.

Updates:
3mo Also the first one is called, "Iced Tea."
3mo I'll give the answer once this question has been up for 1 day.

0|1
15|19

Most Helpful Guy

• the poison was in the ice so the one who drank 5 really fast didn't let the ice melt and didn't get as much poison, but the one who drank it slowly got all of it

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Easy. She married this guy and spent the last few years developing an immunity to that poison...
    images1.fanpop.com/.../...213488140452_500_271.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • It was the ice, the first person drank it slowly so the ice melted, the second person didn't have time for it to melt

5|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing the ice is the poison? The one who drank it fast didn't allow the ice to melt and poison the drink.

4|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Smart cookie :)

• 3mo

you're good. i was thinking she had a genetic mutation in the protein the poison targeted.

• one girl is bulimic and went and threw up the poison?

2|0
    0|0
  • Some things are more poisonous in small doses. If you watched breaking bad, they created a poison by extracting a very small amount of ricin from some beans. In larger quantities it isn't poisonous but in small doses the body doesn't realize it's there so it can't react to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if you drink it and than secretly put your fingers in your throat before digestion has started, you could survive!
    Or, she new they were poisoned and had them replaced by real ones...
    Haha I'm out of inspiration sorry :o

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't help but notice that several people are giving the same answer, and it's the ony answer you're not responding "nope" to.

1|0
    0|0
  • The one who drank them fast built up an immunity to the poison.

1|0
    0|0
  • She drank so much so fast that she got sick and expelled the poison?

1|1
    0|0
  • The poison works with only small amounts?

1|0
    0|0
  • Um the girl became immune to the poison?

1|0
    0|0
  • umm, maybe the girl who drank five was undead (ex: zombie, vampire, etc.) and couldn't die

1|0
    0|0
  • That one drink had more than 5 times the posion of a single drink the other girl had

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, most will answer the ice was poisoned but I'm still looking for a different alibi.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her immuin system is stronger than the other girl that had the one drink.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do you think your face is so important we only get a limited amount of time to look at it?

1|0
    0|0
  • iv got a big dick

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• The surviving girl went on to do this science project, to alert others to the dangers of seemingly innocent ice cubes
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=1641825

1|0
    0|0
  • Poison was in ice cubes?

1|0
    0|0
  • The ice was poisoned?

1|0
    0|0
  • The poison was in the ice.

1|0
    0|0
  • The ice had poison in it, so the girl who drank the iced tea really fast, drank it before the ice melted.

1|0
    0|0
  • What ever they put in the ice tea, was not to deadly perhaps, but when one girl drank 5 cups it was deadly. Having a lot if something, can be very bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • It has something to do with the ice. Maybe because of the ice in the way, the poison did not mix very well as it did with the other girl who took her time to drink it. And the ice melted as a result.

1|0
    0|0
  • the survivor was immune to that particular poison

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe there was more poison in the one drink than there was in the five drinks put together.

1|0
    0|0
  • Poisoned ice?

1|0
    0|0
  • It was on the ice... That's an old one hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • The rim of the glass was poisoned? And the girl that drank one happened to drink from that position?

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more