Are you a vengeful person?

If someone hurts you, do you plot revenge?

Personally I don't. I'm not a vindictive person by nature... unless someone harmed my family
👊😠👊😈

Are you a vengeful person?

0|1
15|21

Most Helpful Guy

• nope im not, i'd rather cut all kinds of contact with them because peace is more important to me

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• I am, but only if I'm harmed intentionally. If it's an accident or if the person didn't know/didn't mean to do it, then I can forgive.

1|0
    0|0
  • nah. it really doesn't serve a person to be vengeful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, even if it's just on my mind, I plot it very well plotted.

It's very nice to see everyone saying they don't though...

1|0
    0|0
  • Not usually. Now if someone were to hurt my girlfriend... different story

I gotta find her first though

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as a matter of fact I kind of like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some say that all could be, but I never try to take revenge on anyone. If you hit me this Scorpio forgets it and keeps it moving..

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I am 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • I AM THE VENGEFUL ONE! (1:10)

https://youtu.be/8nW-IPrzM1g

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

😂😂😂😂😂

• 2mo

Haha jk unless they really deserve a reality check

• 2mo

I love that expression " reality check" Some people just need a good ass kicking... with stilleto heels 🍑👠😂😂

• I can be, but I'm not most of the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Plot, no. But if opportunity knocks, I'll invite it in for a few beers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally, I have very little reaction emotionally to anything anyone does to me, but that means if you actually get me angry, you've really done something bad, so yes, I will probably take revenge.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sadly I can be

1|0
    0|0
  • Revenge is like a drug! I love it!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not worth the energy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I keep a mental note of who has wronged me and wait for the best opportunity to make them suffer!

1|0
    0|0
  • Me and this girl chatted for hours over I guess a 4 month time frame.. then she went offline.. and I'm thinking ok... then started avoiding me... later about a year later I was told from another co-worker turned me in. But later deleted my messages. I still don't know what I had said, and why didn't she follow thru? I was deleted blocked on fb and messenger... I feel really nervous around her knowing this fact, made me feel sick on my stomach when I found out and it was so embarrassing that other people knew about it too. She seems fine around me now that time has went by and she unblocked me on messenger and talks to me and asks how I'm doing... a year ago I was her worst enemy

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yeah so what does anyone think about that lol

• Normally I am not a vengeful person. But last year there was a lady who pissed me off with her attitude and behavior (for no reason). I was going to send a "Manure - Gram" to her workplace just to embarrass her, but I didn't go through with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I rather forgive them and move on

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• yes!!! I will slash your tires!! or I will tell you I forgive you and take you back and cheat on you left and right!! haha!! I just posted a lot of hot pics all over this dating website that my exes friends use often just to make him jealous. I hope it works!!

2|0
    0|0
  • i get mad at first and threaten them until they're trembling. then i spare their lives.

3|1
    0|0
  • Not really.

1|0
    0|0
  • i can hold a really long grudge and once you're dead to me, there is no coming back from that

1|1
    0|0
  • Not particularly

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, too much energy ugh!

1|0
    0|0
  • YES!! I will f*** my self over (at a lower level) just to get revenge.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope.
    I just act like they don't exist
    😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't plan a revenge but I will never forgive and i do believe in karma 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • If someone hurts me? No
    If someone hurts someone I love? Yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Very. I never forget when people wrong me. But I don't really seek revenge. I just take advantage of a situation

1|0
    0|0