Which is more attractive: liberal women or conservative women and why?

There has been arguments pertaining conservative and liberal views and I was wondering, do guys like more conservative women or Liberal?

• Conservative women
  • Liberal women

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Liberal vs Conservative is a false dichotomy.

But if I want to answer the question anyway, in my personal experience educated conservative women are generally better for family and are stronger in terms of characteristics. But that doesn't mean they don't have any trash between them. They do, in fact.

Liberals are generally radically individualistic which is meaningless, and very foolish in my opinion. They often don't even know what is individualism, they just know how to scream about a radical notion of it. They also give off this vibe that they are very badly educated. But again that doesn't mean I think they don't have anyone who actually understands all the core concepts of liberalism. They do, and those women are pretty brilliant.

On the whole, there are attractive girls and boys in both groups. One group generally emotionally appeals to one group of men, and the other one generally appeals to another group.

Still, that doesn't mean a conservative boy can't find a very good liberal woman or vice versa.

Liberal Vs Conservative is just a false dichotomy. You can't get any good answer based on it.

Generally, educated women who have good families, who understand and appreciate the family unit, who have real goals, who are responsible and have a sense of duty, they are the best women. And they can be both liberal or conservative.

What Guys Said 18

• Physically? they are both attractive because you can't tell if a woman is conservative or liberal by her looks. Ideology doesn't determine how physically attractive you are.
    Personality wise? Well I'm liberal and I would find a liberal's woman's way of thinking more attractive than a conservative woman's. I prefer a woman who thinks just like me because it would make us more compatible. It depends on the guy. Some conservative men would prefer a conservative woman who thinks just the way he does. However it seems that most men wouldn't care what a woman's ideology is but those are usually moderate men who don't care about politics that much.

• I prefer centralist women more.
    Hardline liberals or conservatives gets on my nerves.
    One's not going to eat anything that casts a shadow.
    The other's going on trophy hunting trips in Africa.
    Someone's who's moderate and can see the viewpoints of both sides grinds better with me.

• Physically, liberal women are just as attractive as conservative women. Women who have political views similar to mine are easier to get along with, but my current girlfriend is liberal a while I am conservative and we are good together.

• That is a weird call - It is all about the chemistry between you - Logic would probably say someone would same belief system would connect with you more - I don't for a second think this is 100% true but I will say liberal because I am a liberal - I have met many attractive conservative women even dated one.

• I hate politics, so ideally someone who doesn't fall on either extreme. If I was forced to pick, I would go with conservative. They seem less condescending and less obnoxious.

• Political ideology has little to do with attraction.

• Because women who lean toward a political leaning that is anti-women don't come across as very smart.

• I like a woman that can use logical thinking.
    She should consider a candidate's policy stances and actual past policy votes more than when they just say what that particular audience wants to hear. She should value honesty and distrust people that have repeatedly lied.

I need her to match on the issues that are more important to me, especially the ones that would affect decisions when raising kids, because I don't want serious arguments in the relationship.

• I don't give a shit. As long as she isn't retarded about politics or have a stupid warped view of reality, I don't care

• Conservative women easily. Have you seen most liberal women? They all have short hair and are often overweight.

What? No.. tf?

@RachelBrigs my guess is that you overestimate your looks.

@thespartan actually, no. I'm average. But guys on here tend to be really really desperate. Also this guy can't get any pussy.

• I'm conservative myself, I generally get along better with more conservative girls. But political ideas are way down on what I care about.

• I may be a moderate when it comes to politics, but I must admit that I have more in common with women who lean conservative in a purely social regard, as they usually have similar core values to that of my own.

• apolitical ones who dont give a fuck.

• As long as their not a dirty mudshark Sjw scumbag, I don't give a shit.

• For my country i don't see anyway with a Conservative women

• Liberal women

• It's odd and unattractive when a women argues that her place is in the kitchen or that men really do know what's best in regards to women's health. I mean do conservative women even like women?

How is that attractive unless you, yourself dislike women.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm a conservative but in all honesty I think liberal girls are more attractive cuz they're more willing to get fucked up with me and make out with a gay girl like me.

• Liberal because that's what I am and I'd like a similar partner.

• Conservatives are generally kinda anti women.
    So...

So arrogant the thought that if they do not vote the way you vote that they are somehow misogynists. And black people who are Conservative are racist I suppose. Such arrogance.

Lolol the butthurt guys cause it's kinda true.

Just because you're a conservative and not a misogynist, the way you vote, is in itself.

That's twisted logic. They vote what they believe and many conservative women are in the government themselves. Such is the closed mind of a liberal that they cannot accept any other viewpoints without disparaging them.

• I am sure that liberal women like myself are more attractive:)

What makes you lean toward being liberal?

Because-you see-from a very broad perspective-
      "conservatives" want to... conserve the status quo. Change is scary or bad or intolerable...
      They want to keep things the way they always have been, or to return to some fantasy world in the past... Make America Great Again... right?

The reality is that everything changes, all the time, throughout history, geography, politics, nations, people, thoughts, religions, language, morals... even the mountains and the oceans change over time.

For me, this reality of change more closely resembles a liberal or progressive point of view. We either embrace change and work with it or we hate change. The former is more intellectually honest. The latter ignores reality

And, being female, I prefer the evolution of a more civilized world-if there were no change in the world-we would still be the chattel of men...

• Conservative men like conservative women, usually and vice versa

• I'm bisexual, so I get along with liberal women more

• Hmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm how about middle women

• Liberal women, more open minded and modern

• Liberal women for sure

• Libertarian either.

• A lot of guys like conservative women because that means she will rollover, let the guy be in charge and put up with his selfish and entitled Bullshit because "she's supposed to." Traditional values and all that.

Liberal women call them out and don't put up with their Bullshit, so men like them less since they won't accept a life of abuse and servitude.