Do you use FaceTime often?

How long do your FaceTime sessions usually last?

My boy wants to FaceTime and he's getting kind of fed up with me saying no.

But I just don't talk a lot so I dunno... it's just gonna be him staring at me while I say nothing.

which is giving me anxiety.

Like he already gets fed up with me not saying a lot when he calls. This won't be any different, so I don't understand why he's so adamant

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't overthink it - It will be like talking to anybody for the first few times - Think of friends who you talk to comfortably now, there was probably a few awkward starting conversations - Your boy obviously thinks a lot of you and would like to talk to you - Who cares if it is 3 minutes or an hour, mention you might be quiet and shy at first - I guarantee you it will get easier the more often you do it - Soon you will be going "Oh crap, I wanted to go bed early because of work in the morning, where did the time go?"- It is like anything in life, go at your own pace, whatever you are comfortable with, all conversations don't have to be mindblowing - Best of luck whatever you decide to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually talk with friends and family on FaceTime for like 20-45 minutes. More if it's my best friend.

With my ldr boyfriend, and I don't want to scare you, anywhere from 30 minutes to 11 hours. Yes that's right. Our first call was 11 hours. But now they're usually 1-2 hours once or twice a day.

Is this your guy with the voice? Just think about the voice! Do it for the voice! 😍

What Guys Said 22

• I just do it with my one sister to see my niece once and awhile. Last like 10 minutes. I'm not a huge fan cuz when I am just texting people I'm doing other shit to ya know?

• i can talk face to face with anybody for any amount of time even up to 6 hours at a stretch. No problem with that. But person should be known to me well. With strangers , I get bored within 20 minutes.

• Sometimes when i face time with my girl we talk for hours, other times we just kinda sit there and make an occasional comment about random stuff. Its like a bootleg version of them being there in person

• I like facetime, much better. I mean I agree with what you mean by awkward silence but sometimes its good.

• Nope. It sounds similar to being on the phone with an ex years ago. We just watched tv together on the phone. Didn't say much but it was endearing.

• Never used... hope it's not a hole in my culture haha :o

• Nope. I don't FaceTime. I do snapchat a lot though. He should just take you out for coffee and enjoy your company.

• Sounds boring af.

• I help my mom to use it often
    It is convenient on apple.

• Never facedtimed once :D.

• FaceDEEZnuuutssss haha nah I'm jk I don't FaceTime very often unless it's with my mother.

• Haven't used it asingle time in my life

• Just do it
    He wants to see you
    Scientifically it means he wanna admire your beauty 😂 LOL

• Never used it, probably never will

• NO i don't like apple products

• Have sex over FaceTime

• Sorta

• Seems needy. How often do you see eachother during the week?

We don't

He probsbly just wants to see you. FaceTime convos aren't organic at all. It's weird looking at a phone talking to someone. I rather call and watch t. v.

That's what we usually do. He calls while I'm half asleep in bed and we both watch our respective tv while talking about random nothingness

• I hate doing it so I try not too

Just tell him no

• I hardly ever use it.

• just with my parents who live on the east coast.

• Skype master race.

What Girls Said 12

• no i don't i use Skype

• Just sometimes with my relatives up north and friends. I prefer calling so I can tuck my phone away and use my earbuds while doing whatever.

• Nah, I don't faceTime much, and the times that I do, it is usually with my relatives that doesn't live close to me.

• Never heard of it

• Yeah because the guy I'm dating lives 2,5 h from me. We usually FaceTime for hours when we got the time.

Maybe he wants to FaceTime with you because he just wants to look at you:)) when you two can't hang out

• nope
    I avoid it

• I hate talking over FaceTime/skype/the phone

I mean we JUST started calling each other a week ago, so I'm still adjusting to that. And now he's springing FaceTime on me 🙈

• Anywhere from 5 minutes (his ideal) to 1 hour (my ideal). right? @suitandtie

See it's opposites here 😂 His ideal is an hour or more and mine is less than 5 minutes 😂

Which he gets pissy about and just says "forget it" when I tell him it won't be long.

Haha of course he would miss you too much when you leave. Give the boy more!

• I never have. 👀

• You're so boring. It s a lot of fun I do it all the time

• it's ok but you should have topics to discuss about.

• I don't Facetime but I do video call my boyfriend on Facebook. They usually last about an hour or two. The less about 10-20 minutes. I never liked webcamming but with him it's different and I could talk to him for hours and never get bored. My boyfriend is like you he rarely talks sometimes and he usually watches TV or plays video games when we video chat and hardly says anything the whole time. I enjoy seeing him. I could stare at him the whole time without saying anything and still feel happy just to see his face. What bugs me is when I video call him and he falls asleep right after I call him like he avoided my call on purpose. That bugs me more. We don't call each other constantly I call him once or twice sometimes 3 times a week. I try not to be annoying.

Your boyfriend loves you so I don't think he cares about you being quiet unless he's asking you a million questions. I think he just wants to see you cause seeing you makes him happy.