Am I losing weight or is my leather belt stretching?

I have belt that I wear to school everyday because it was the best fitting belt that I own. Lately though it's been failing to serve it's intended purposes. It used to be just fine to buckle it on it's second to last notch, but lately I've been adding more holes to my belt because it doesn't fit anymore. I added one a few months ago, then I added a second a few weeks ago, and now I need a new one because it feels lose again. I haven't really changed my diet or exercise so I don't really know why I would be losin weight.

What Guys Said 1

• leather does stretch but as others have said, get on the scales. you dont have to diet or exercise to lose weight. perhaps as you are getting older your metabolism is changing

What Girls Said 2

• Leather belts don't stretch that much. If you're adding more holes to your belt, then your waist is getting smaller. Did you try measuring your waist?

• lol get on the scale