Do you like being showered in compliments?

I sure as hell do #attentionwhorelife

• Yes 💋❤️👅
    58% (31)37% (19)48% (50)Vote
  • No 😖😬😒
    34% (18)51% (26)42% (44)Vote
  • I hate emojis
    8% (4)12% (6)10% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
28|36

What Guys Said 36

• Not really. I like a few compliments, but showered is too much and I tend to not believe them cause it sounds sketchy. Plus, compliments tend to come by themselves, meaning they're just words. I'm more into actions.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not showered, no. The odd one or two I'll take, unless I think you're lying and then I'll chew on your face ^,..,^

1|0
    0|0
  • Shower away. Most of us don't get as many as we need and deserve!

1|0
    0|0
  • Wuruya you're so fit my skin is melting away from stress.

My gus gus has reversed into my stomach and is hiding in fear.

Fuck I'm drunk and high.

Did you know Tom Brady is bi and Jesus didn't like homosexuals. Which means he coudnt win an election in this day

2|0
    0|0
  • Meh, bah, neh... only if it's sugar lips giving them... otherwise meh, bah, neh

24.media.tumblr.com/.../...jk3HIL1rc1zk9o1_500.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to receive them, I don't know about "showered" in them because after so many you start to question how authentic they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have always hated it for some reason

1|0
    0|0
  • Nobody ever compliments me so I wouldn't know...

(Trying some reverse psychology here)

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't like being complimented especially if it has to do with looks. I don't know sometimes it depends.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been showered in compliments, so can't really tell.

if they are genuine then they are nice I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • I know what I am, and I know what I'm not already... I'm also extremely allergic to bullshit. Flattery will get you in a bad position with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Showered? Nah. Compliments can start to feel watered down real quick when they're overdone.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, compliments can be nice but I've got no desire to be showered with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Compliments are a random chocolate company over here... so when it comes to showers I'm sticking to water!

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as those compliments are honest, and mainly if I ask of something about me. Excessive and random compliments might seem forced.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol you are very pretty!

1|0
    0|0
  • One is nice... more and I know it's bullshit 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • ----No----

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it and i don't dislike it but I am able to take a compliment unlike a lot of people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shower me with food, then shower me with compliments while I eat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Isn't this specifically tagged the whore life? I all attention good attention, or can bad attention be negative?

1|0
    0|0
    • 9d

Well, I must have mistakenly typoed, though I recall having spelled it correctly.
      "Is all attention..."

• 9d

Positive attention

• 9d

May I ask, if the attention causes you to feel bad about yourself, thereby seeking the point of attention by the feeling it brings, is it good to continue?

• I don't plac much stock in compliments.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    Tell me I'm beatifull and sexy and oh have you been working out I'm seeing that new booty 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I like compliments most times yes. and I like giving compliments

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Once a month is perfect😁

1|0
    0|0
  • i can compliment you anytime:)

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont like

1|0
    0|0
  • occasionally yeah i guess its nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I like being showered in pee

0|0
    2|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 28

• Compliments are nice but they usually make me feel a little bit awkward because I am shy :p

and you probably hear many of compliments, you are beautiful!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea I would if it happened to me. I usually don't get proper compliments. Most people complimiment people by saying something like, "You're so smart" or "you're so pretty" or "you're so cool." When people compliment me they usually say something like, "you're not ugly."

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean, it's nice if they're geniune, but it can honestly make me a little uncomfortable if there's too much of it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like cuddles :3

1|0
    0|0
  • Not so much, because I consider myself average and I always believe that of someone compliments me is for mercy. I don't even know how to react to then. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like when a guy admires me, i dont need to be complimented all the time. I honestly get that a lot, so now when they do it after awhile it can get annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • no...

1|0
    0|0
  • To an extent and it depends on who from. And too many are hard to realistically digest.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not always good with compliments, but I appreciate them if they're sincere.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do only if they're honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not showered because it seems fake then.
    Genuine ones, yes I love it 😜

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. But only if they're real.
    I would say that 99,9% of the times people are lying to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yay! I love them :)
    As long as they are not too excessive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I like it when I know I'm badass and others do too so it shows more in their actions than their words.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm I don't know what to say back

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not? When I get compliments and makes me feel good.

1|0
    0|0
    • 9d

It was supposed to say (it makes me feel good) lol instead of "and"

• 9d

I got it haha they make me feel good too, when they're sincere

• 9d

Absolutely the sincere compliments are always the best ones, where as the ones that are fake, or less sincere can cause a lot of drama or can have a negative affect on one's self-esteem

• Yes who doesn't.
    But I get awkward like I don't know what to say except for thanks :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Drown me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I do lol. A single compliment can turn my entire day around, let alone a bunch.

1|0
    0|0
  • Erm noooo 😏😏😏😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not a stranger or a distant relative I like it...

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really

1|0
    0|0
  • Love it babe💋💋❤

1|0
    0|0
  • nonononononono I hate complements they make me soooooo uncomfortable

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know since I only get insults about my appearance, but I'd to think I would enjoy it...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes is nice, but I get annoy easily when guys give me too much attention, like two guys in my class did nothing than to compliment me. And in my 8th grade I had 4 guys that liked me, and one decided to hug me which made the other 3 jealous and tried to hug me as well. I just felt suffocating. I'm sure anyone likes compliments but I don't like to be shower with it

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was but the only thing I get is "she so ugly" "She so ratchet" but I guess that's life which is the reason why I don't leave my house.

1|0
    0|0
    • 9d

To your face? 😦

• 9d

Yeah, even when I'm standing near them, they still say it out loud.