I met this amazing girl... but she lives in another state?

and she really is every bit of my dream girl, we have just about everything in common, she likes me ( I hope lol) and I like her a lot! But she lives like, waaaay far away! And all I want to do is show her how amazing she really is, because she deserves everything good the world has to offer her! Anyway, how do I tell her that regardless of distance I want to be there for her through thick and thin? I just want to make her happy!If you say "just move on", I will find you, and I will fight you to the death with foam swords.Thanks

So we talked, and have mutual feelings! Wow she is the greatest :3

There is no definitive best answer here... but the 3 of you that answered, I really appreciate the advice! YOU GUYS ROCK!

BRO FIST!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just tell her how you feel... Maybe y'all could meet. Best of luck to you

• The funny thing about this answer is that you're oblivious(;

• Show Older
    • lol you get best answer :D

• Lol(: I see that

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I had the same problem bro, what I did is that I just drove to see her every weekend . Sure it dried my wallet from gas money but hey it was so worth it.

• You can tell her how much you want to spend time with her and how much fun you two have when your together. Tell her that you want to try to make something work and try to arrange times when you can see each other. I think being really straightforward with her is going to help a lot

• good luck with everything

• Thank you sir, and Thank you for answering :) May all your relationships be successful!