Do guys think uggs are ugly?

My guy friends in college make fun of uggs all the time. They ALL HATE them, and don't get why girls like them. as girls, we think they are comfortable, cute, and we can wear them with anything. Do guys think uggs are really-ugly?

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes. To men, Ugg boots are some of the ugliest and most annoying things a woman can own, and the mere sight of them can be enough to kill any interest he may have had in her, permanently. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but just Google "What women wear that men hate" and you'll see that no matter how "cute" you might think they are, all Ugg boots (and the person who designed them) should be put in a rocket and fired into the Sun.

Please, for the love of all that is good and pure, get rid of any Ugg boots you own and convince your friends to do the same.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 28

• i don't think there is a problem with uggs necessarily but I think mostly guys are turned off at the masses of people shlopping around in them. so often girls will where them with any and everything and it just seems lazy.

for me the turn off is the lack of individuality/creativity in anything a person wears that everyone wears (it's not like a pea coat or jeans, there are a million varieties of shoes, boats, etc) AND the fact that so often they are worn as the equivalent to sweat pants (in that they seem to be a lazy choice)

my girlfriend owns a pair of uggs and wears them occassionally which I like. If she wore them every day with any old outfit I'd probably have a different opinion

• Yes. Staggeringly so.

I understand that they are probably cozy and comfy but they aren't actually useful in winter as boots, and they are hideous.

• 1- I personally got no problem with them.

2- Maybe will be a shocker, but men don't care about what shoes you are wearing, the only thing that matter is: does it have high heels or not ? (end of the story) (if anyone disagree with me please comment because I am sure of that one).

3- Style and fashion will depends on where you are and who you hang out with, from the little I know, UGGs are more expensive as other similar shoes, they have tried to develop a special brand image of quality, and it was quite successful a few years back ( there is even a reference to them in an episode of Entourage).

Now here is a note to think about: Some people found CROCS cool... I mean for heaven's sake those thing are useful but they are not cool.

If you like them, wear them, if you think they match your outfit, own that look and it will be good.

I hope it helps ^^.

• I think their feet look sexy right when they take them off.

But I don't have a problem with them... But those original Crocs, They are UGLY!

• I think they're overrated, but not ugly.

More from Guys
23

What Girls Said 4

• I think they are pretty ugly too. But they are so comfortable!

• when they first came out omg I thought they were the uggliest things ever they have grown on me and I did give in and get a pair lst year because they were on sale for like 2 bucks lol wonder why! BUT they deff grew on me warm and semi comfy and can worn with a lot of different things which I like...but jeez they can start to smell ask any girl and its gross! Not saying I have smelly feet it just what they are made out of. So I can not help you with this but if you like em wear em that's all that matter! Deff won't buy them again though need other sexy flat comfy boots they have so many new styles that are also natural and go GREAT with leggins since that what I live in now lol...

• I think they're hideous.

• I think they are ugly