My boyfriend makes me feel bad about myself

My boyfriend is 19 and I'm 22. He has everything about him together except that he can be immature at times and say stupid things. He will make comments about other girls' boobs and when we first met he made comments about my boob size. I am quite small and he used to make little digs at me like... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably does have an obsession with breasts. And his comments about you and his brother's girlfriends are immature and completely inappropriate. But from what you say, it's not clear that he has any idea how bad this makes you feel. Have you explicitly told him that these comments make you bad about yourself? If you have and it continues, this does not speak well of him. If you haven't, don't assume that he will connect the dots on his own. He probably doesn't know that it really hurts you. At least, it's worth giving him the benefit of the doubt.