I am in love with my wife's best friend.

Me and my wife just got married a month ago. Well we have been together for almost 3 years. Me and her friends have become pretty good friends and we talk and hangout all the time. Her best friend is gorgeous and she is the coolest girl I have met besides my wife. My wife knows I am attracted... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• This has little to do with the other woman and everything to do with you. I think you married when you shouldn't have. Trust me, everything is safe right now for the other woman. If you were truly available she might not give you the time of day. In fact, if you try to pursue anything with her you may well find out she is not a good match for you either (especially considering what kind of character she must have to go for a married man who is her best friend's husband) or that she actually is surprised you expected it to go further. You should consider going to someone like a counselor or, if you go to church, perhaps your pastor. All I can say is that you risk losing your wife and ending up with nothing by continuing to flirt with this girl and you need to cut all ties to her and really focus on getting your marriage in order.