I am in love with my wife's best friend.

Me and my wife just got married a month ago. Well we have been together for almost 3 years. Me and her friends have become pretty good friends and we talk and hangout all the time. Her best friend is gorgeous and she is the coolest girl I have met besides my wife. My wife knows I am attracted to her because she told me "I know you think she is hot" and I wasn't disagreeing. Well her best friend is always really flirty with me and we joke with each other all the time about having an affair its funny and my wife is in on it but its been a joke the whole time. I started feeling myself slowly fall in love with her more and more tho and everything she does makes it worse. We have been talking on the phone together and texting or on Facebook. It used to be my wife was a kind of a buffer between us and we would only talk or hangout thru her. Now we are doing stuff together without my wife and its not like its hidden because she knows. My wife must have a lot of trust for me and her friend because the chances and signs of an affair are all there but there really isn't one. I just don't know what to do. I am newly married and I should be into my wife right now but the feeling I get with her friend is like a new relationship. You know that feeling? It feels like the day me and my wife first got together. What am I supposed to do? I'm starting to think that I am with the wrong woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• This has little to do with the other woman and everything to do with you. I think you married when you shouldn't have. Trust me, everything is safe right now for the other woman. If you were truly available she might not give you the time of day. In fact, if you try to pursue anything with her you may well find out she is not a good match for you either (especially considering what kind of character she must have to go for a married man who is her best friend's husband) or that she actually is surprised you expected it to go further. You should consider going to someone like a counselor or, if you go to church, perhaps your pastor. All I can say is that you risk losing your wife and ending up with nothing by continuing to flirt with this girl and you need to cut all ties to her and really focus on getting your marriage in order.