My boyfriend lost a bet, what should he do for me?

So me and him made a bet against two football teams playing against each other. Well I won lol and no he has to do something for me. I have NO idea what he should do though. The only thing I could come up with his he wears girls panties but I don't know is that lame? I want something way better. I need lots of suggestions! Just nothing sexual like "o hey have him eat you out" no I'm not gonna say that to him (I already get that)

O and NO money!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• have him clean your car.

have him cook you dinner.

have him give you a back massage, or foot, whichever you prefer.

have him paint your toes and finger nails lol you need to have a camera if you do.

oh, there's so many things. think of something that he does for you that you can enjoy. as long as he's doing something for you that makes you happy, then he probably won't mind, therefor making the bet enjoyable for both of you. if you just have him do some ridiculous, pointless act, then the bet will lose it's fun.

What Guys Said 3

• Make him do something that will make him say one day long in the future (when you're hypothetically married), "Well, this nagging sucks, but at least she isn't making me _______."

:) lol

• get him to be your bitch for a day. and make him do something ridiculous or wear something ridiculous

• Add a public element to it... if you make him wear panties, make him tell people.. in a bar, at a store, out with friends... but unless you trust him, you should be there to hear him tell people... otherwise, if you have him wear panties, no one but you and him will know.

Or, I guess you could make him wear a bra... that'll be seen!

What Girls Said 2

• make him dress in drag?

• 8d

She's mean he he

• Idk there's many things you can do

take pics

make him walk around the block

take him to the mall

show his friends

Introduce him to your family

etc..

• ...and then?

• Make him dress up like a homeless person and beg for money for a day. Then donate that money to a charity of your choice

Shave his head

Dye his color a really bright neon color