My boyfriend lost a bet, what should he do for me?

So me and him made a bet against two football teams playing against each other. Well I won lol and no he has to do something for me. I have NO idea what he should do though. The only thing I could come up with his he wears girls panties but I don't know is that lame? I want something way better. I need lots of suggestions! Just nothing sexual like "o hey have him eat you out" no I'm not gonna say that to him (I already get that)

O and NO money!

Most Helpful Girl

• have him clean your car.

have him cook you dinner.

have him give you a back massage, or foot, whichever you prefer.

have him paint your toes and finger nails lol you need to have a camera if you do.

oh, there's so many things. think of something that he does for you that you can enjoy. as long as he's doing something for you that makes you happy, then he probably won't mind, therefor making the bet enjoyable for both of you. if you just have him do some ridiculous, pointless act, then the bet will lose it's fun.