Boyfriend a Bad Communicator?

I'm not able to communicate with my boyfriend. We have been together for 2 years now. Yes, he's always had this issue so its not like I didn't know... Show More

I do trust my boyfriend and he has never given me any reason not to trust him. Me being female and too inquisitive for my own good sometimes I have the tendency to ask questions well, to get answers. What goes through my brain, comes out my mouth.

Most Helpful Guy

• In many cases a person who is a bad communicator is actually afraid of what you may think of them.

You have no idea how many couples I have seen this with. One, the other, or both are terrified that something they say will just be too much for the other to handle.

Look...this is not something you are going to get the help you need on a web site. It sounds to me like it has become "normal" behavior, and that is going to require outside help.

If he isn't willing, then as much as I wish I wasn't the bearer of bad news...he ain't the right guy for you.

What good is it going to do to stay? Can you deal with this for the rest of your life?

Even if he won't go, you still can. Do it for yourself.

Asker upvoted
    • I ended up leaving 7 months ago, and after much time to think... it was the right decision.