When a girl says she doesn't want a relationship right now, what can you do?

basically if a girl tells you she's too busy right now to have a relationship or that she doesn't know if she wants to start one right now but tells you she likes you and she knows you like her. we've been kinda going out for a couple months and this was the result when we talked about where we were at. anyways I believe her cause I know the issues she's dealing with right now and they are pretty major, and for the sake of this question lets just assume she's not blowing me off kindly haha.

so what are some options I have if I want her to be my girlfriend in the future, hopefully near future cause I don't want to wait forever and probably can't wait forever. do I still try to spend time with her and just keep showing her what a good guy I am, or should I just completely back off. what can happen in either situation. I know I can't demand her to choose now if she wants to be my girlfriend now or never, is there anything I can do or say to her to speed it up I guess?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you should hang around, don't completely back off. if she's really worth it to you you shouldn't mind waiting. what's the difference between dating her now and dating her when she's ready? if it's really HER that you want, and not just a relationship for this time in your life then waiting shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Not to say she's testing you, but this is really a test to see how serious you are about her. If she asked you to wait and you do so willingly she knows that you really care about her and wants the best for her. But if you don't wait, or you're reluctantly and begrudgingly waiting...then she'll know to move on, save herself from getting into a relationship that's only going to end with a broken heart.