My boyfriend keeps ditching me!

This is making me beyond angry with my boyfriend. We agree we will meet up at this time and do what we planned, right? So I will make that spot clear... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suggest dumping this guy pronto. I have a TON of experience in this matter. A boyfriend used to do this to me all the time and I just recently had another guy do this to me last weekend! It's frustrating obviously. Why do guys do this? Who knows. Why don't they at least CALL to say they're not going to show up? Who knows. But what I do know is that your boyfriend is screwing with you and you've been letting him.

What you do, is dump him. If you want to try one more time, then you stop making time for him. He hasn't been respecting your time so therefore you don't give him anyway. Just don't call for a couple days. When he asks to hang out, say you're busy. But do it very sweetly! Don't show any attitude or act like you're mad. Just treat him like a friend. "Oh I'm sorry I have so much homework to do and I promised my best friend we'd hang out. Maybe next time. Bye sweetie!" He's soon going to realize he screwed something up and when he asks "why aren't you making any time for me?" then you tell him how he wasn't giving you any time. Should fix it.