• Ask
  • myTake

How to deal with a girl trying to steal my boyfriend?

There is this girl that my boyfriend months ago said he thought she was attractive and who "was just friends." I've recently found out though that a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• you walk up to her with brass knuckles and point it at her and say "Hear this slut, back the phuck off" then back away slowly while and mean dog eye her until she pees herself.

• She's as tall as a giraffe though!

• the bigger they are, the harder they fall

What Guys Said 3

• To be honest, someone trying to steal your boyfriend isn't a problem if your boyfriend doesn't... you know... TRY TO GO FOR HERThe problem here is your boyfriend

• I know. And if this had happened now I would've ended it. But it's in the past and he told me he now realizes how important I am and how much he doesn't want to leave me. I just want to make sure she backs off.

• First of all he knows he shouldn't even mess with her if he wants this relationship. That being said he should honestly have no contact with her or else she will try to persuade him to do it again. You should just draw the line and say no.

What Girls Said 2

• If he loves you so much...Why would he give this slut the time of day?Idk...I would ponder that if I were you.Guys can lay on guilt trips and cry, but at the end of the day...Actions speak louder than words.

• Since you gave him a second chance, make it a condition that he should not speak to her. And if he makes an issue of it, he doesn't really love you. Although, if he really loves you, he should know to back off that slut. And you should just try to avoid her and act normal, that will work on her nerves. If she sees your mad, she'll know that you still see her as a threat.