My boyfriend *seems* obsessed with his niece.

My boyfriend is constantly talking about his two year old niece - which is totally fine, she's adorable. What bothers me is how many times he's... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Tough one. He and I had a lot in common until you brought up child abuse and Sandusky because I have two nieces ( 6 & 2). And I love them with all of my heart. As a matter of fact, crazy thing is, my evil ex had a problem with me loving my niece so much in the beginning of our relationship, she would get jealous. As far as child abuse, I HOPE he doesn't do it. But you should just ask him because it's hard to give you and accurate answer because I don't know him or his personality personally. I think the guy just love kids, which is completely OK. I love kids. I love playing and spending time with my nieces, it makes me feel like a kid again. There's no better feeling in the world than having fun without being judged, but loved. The look on their faces and the way their eyes light up with laughter is priceless, especially after a long day of people beating you down.

• I agree - I should have phrased the title differently - because I have no problem with his love for his niece - it's that it's in conjunction with the other stuff. Thanks.

• It sucks the way society has made people think that every guy who loves kids is some type of "weird" guy. Some people just have huge hearts, but yea, it's a shame how a few bad apples has helped to make people on edge about guys who actually cares about children. Although, with that being said, you can never be too careful