• Ask
  • myTake

How can you tell if a stripper actually likes you?

I went to the strip club with my friends and they bought me a lap dance with the girl who I choose, then I was unable to go out with them for like 6 months to this one club because of my soccer. Then I go back to this club and take a dance with this girl and she remembers me from 6 months ago and tell me to take her for more songs, so I did next time I was in, and when she gives me my dances its more of talking and getting to know each other and she like does stuff to me like the way she rubs against me and touches me like intending she wants to kiss me and like hugs and all that, and when I am there she always try to get my attention when she is on stage and walking around to floor.I'm wondering if she likes me or just plays that way to keep me coming back to her?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Guys Said 2

• If she likes you, she'll just want to talk to you or take things outside of the club. Whatever it is, it shouldn't lead to you having to tip or pay her for anything.

• We spend the majority of out dance time talking to each other

• She does that with every guy though..that's part of her job.

• An easy way to tell is if you're still paying her for her time, she doesn't like you. If she's giving you it for free or giving you her phone number then she does like you. Don't fall for this stripper game, they make a living by making guys think that they like them.

• The thing is the type of strip it is that she can't give free dances because it is a well oragnized club and the owners get a cut of what the girls make, she does extend our time as best as she can do though, the reason I don't have the number is because I don't want to ask and feel like an idiot if she says no

• Listen bro, firstly you need to stop trying to justify her actions, that's the worst thing you can do, because you'll just fool yourself into thinking she wants you.I'm not saying ur not a good guy, all I'm saying is that if she hasn't GIVEN you her number then she's not interested. You need to stop wasting your money at strip clubs and go meet a descent girl.

• I agree with you, if she doesn't give me her number then there is no point in continously getting dances with her, lol and I'm wasting my money on drinks not her, I don't take dances a lot just had a few that why I was wondering if the behaviour from a stripper is normal