She blocked me on facebook?

well I didn't want to put the question as, why did she block me on facebook? Because the answer seems pretty obvious... but maybe you guys can give... Show More

thanks everyone for the help, you guys make me feel a little bit better... I wouldn't mind some more input from girls tho if possible or anyone! thanks!
i was also thinking she might have a boyfriend or something... some of my friends said maybe her boyfriend blocked me or she can't talk to me because of some reason like that and that's why I got blocked... if she didn't like me she could have told me she had a boyfriend or something, but she never did... that might be a good sign for me... she just said , see you around! and she was mad that I apologized... I think that's good too... she doesn't want me to be sorry for contacting her maybe?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, you are seriously OVER EMOTIONAL about 1 girl. She's your dream girl? Yeah, right. Well your dream girl just shot you down because you freaked her out.

What you need to realize is that you're LUSTING over this chick because she's so beautiful and such. You don't know her personally. So how could this be your dream girl?

Get a grip and go find another girl. But don't go crazy over their apparent beauty, because you can find those girls anywhere you go. First rule is to build a friendship with said girl, and get to know them more. Build attraction and then you can progress into a relationship, as long as the girl is right for you.

• it would be different if she wasn't the girl next door... to get blocked by a girl that lives near you is pretty messed up... I don't think its over emotional to be hurt by that... hear what your saying... I was trying to be her friend... I just showed too much interest . yeah she is really beautiful too if you guys saw her you'd probably all start trying to write her on facebook too lol

• You're obsessed with her. Tone it down, ok? Girls are human beings, so treat them as potential friends. That's where you can start with them.

• thanks!