My girlfriend won't let me see her social networks?

My girlfriend is always on twiiter and Facebook. She won't let me see them anymore. the reason why is because I would look at them and get mad. She... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Throw her out like last season's shoes, hun.

Okay, not really.

You obviously see a problem, one in which your girlfriend is not willing to fix though.

She's your girlfriend, yes? So you two should have respect for each other.

She's a human and therefore has rights? Yuppp. So she can technically do whatever she would like but that doesn't make it right.

Does she have the right to give you reasons not to trust her and ignore your requests? Yes, but that doesn't mean you should accept it.

Sounds like she cares more about her social networks then you.

I don't care if they're "just friends" or not, if you're in a relationship, she shouldn't be flirting. It's absolutely disrespectful and shows she doesn't take your relationship seriously.

However, people define "flirting" differently. What exactly was she saying?

Frankly, I feel bad if someone (Guy A) asks me if I think they're cute, but I'm interested in someone else (Guy B) who is also interested in me, and we're close, more-than-friendsy, but not official because I'm a stubborn, slow butt when if comes to going into relationships.

But I don't feel bad for the guy asking (A), I feel bad for the guy that shares my feelings (B).

I always think of how I would feel if the other was doing what I was doing,

If you aren't happy with how your relationship is going, and she is not willing to help the relationship, you can either be a girlfriend-pleaser and accept it or move on and find someone who will treat you better.