I and my EX have a mutual friend John. John is my best friend and its his birthday next week. He promised to my EX and her friends that he was going to invite them to a party but then I broke up with my girlfriend.
John told me that he didn't invite my EX and her friends because he didn't want to make me upset. He also told me that its totally up to me and if I want I can invite them to his birthday party and if not its totally cool. To be honest I would rather not party with my EX-girlfriend BUT its my best friend's birthday and I have a lot of respect for him. I want his birthday party to be the best one ever and if he can get lucky with one of my EX's friends good for him.
I broke up with my EX and told her I don't want to see or talk to her ever again.
What would you do if you were in my shoes? Would you invite your EX or tell your friend that its best if she doesn't come BUT its totally his choice and I'll respect it?
- Say YES and invite my EX myselfVote A
- Say YES and tell my friend to invite my EXVote B
- Say YES but stay there only for a short period of timeVote C
- Say NO but say its your party so its your choice and Im OK with anythingVote D
- Say NO and tell him if she comes I won't comeVote E