Do you think its ever okay to leave someone for somebody else?

Let's say you're in a relationship where your boyfriend/girlfreind cheated on you or treated you badly. Does that make it okay to leave them for someone else? Or should they just have left them before?

68

Most Helpful Guy

• Lets imagine you love fries. But you love icescream more. You are eating the fries but then your favorite icescream shows up. If you don't eat it, it will melt and you might never eat that flavor again. Do you think its wrong to leave the rest of your fries and go for the sweet icescream?

There you go xD