Why is he ignoring me?

He called and texted me a lot last week, said he loves me and wants me. so I tried texting him last Thursday but he never replied. We've been broken up for a few months and it was his choice. After the break up I told him I needed to distance myself from him, but he kept contacting me. I don't know if it has to do with a rock concert he went to this week but I feel like if you truly love someone you won't ignore them.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you're right, if you truly love someone, you can never ignore them. Ignoring the one you love means hurting them in some way, and you will never do that to the one you love. Hence, you're right I don't think he is serious about you, don't pay any attention to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont get sucked back in. if he truly wanted to patch things up he would have done so by now. He was probably just lonely and/or hornet but doesn't have your best interest at heart or he would respect your wishes.

What Guys Said 2

• HE IS PLAYING GAMES.

If women play mind games then men can too

• Because most guys are cunts!

What Girls Said 1

• It kind of depends. how did y'all break up? You haven't given enough info. But it kinda sounds like he's toying around with you. if I were you, I'd walk away. Hope it gets better :)