My ex is stalking me on social media?

Okay so my ex boyfriend has 2 Instagram accounts and I have him blocked on both of those.. and he can't search me on the computer and look at my Instagram because it's private, well yesterday a random account requested to follow me, and the account owner is my ex boyfriend that I broke up with, so he created a third account to look at what I post & to follow my Instagram Why is he doing this? I don't understand.

45

Most Helpful Guy

• He is hurt and jealous, possibly suspects that you broke up with him because you are seeing someone else. Just go inactive on those sites for a while and he will go away.

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks like he's not over you yet and wants to keep tabs on you. I'd block that third account too if I were you.

What Guys Said 4

• Guy is still attached, confront him. If he continues make your social media look like it got hacked, continue this for a week or two. He'll probably stop after that since he won't think its you anymore

• He still loves you and is trying to see if you are going to post something about another guy

• He is not over you yet.. It takes time.. So keep blocking him..

• welcome to a clingy ex

What Girls Said 3

• That's creepy... My ex was like that too and I blocked him from everywhere then he didn't keep following me anymore, or maybe he still secretly does but I'm not aware of it haha

• he wants to know what you're up to. probably not over you

• Maybe he did it