My boyfriend stopped talking to me out of no where?

So as the title says, my boyfriend of 3 years completely stopped talking to me. I don't know why, we haven't fought at all in awhile we were really good or so I thought. We don't live with each other so it's not like I was smothering him or something. It's been a week and a half, and he's okay as I saw him the other day walking out of his house. I know creepy but I was worried. Anyways, the week before he stopped talking to me we were cuddling and having a good day, we haven't argued much at all. I felt happy, we had sex a lot so it's not like that was it. We seemed really good but then he stopped replying to my texts and calls. I tried going to his house a few times but he would pretend he wasn't there even when his car was. I know he's with someone else. I haven't seen her but that's usually the case right? I'm just really shocked and need closure but can't get it. I'm just venting. by the way I'm 21 and he's 25, I don't know if that matters lol

Most Helpful Guy

• weird I really can't explain his behaviour , is it possible he just needed a break? you sure he didn't go on a trip somewhere?

there wasn't any reason he stopped talking to you? or anything that happened a week ago to explain this

• I just don't know. The last day I talked to him we were cuddling watching a movie, he seemed fine and was even laughing with me. He's not on a trip, I saw him a few times walk out of his house when I drove by but he was already getting into his car so I couldn't talk to him. Maybe he just got bored of me and couldn't face to break up with me lol.

• Yeah it sucks because it bothers me a lot that I don't know why he's doing this to me. Eh, it also sucks cause I have like zero friends literally to vent to so I come on here haha

• unfortuently you may have no choice but to just walk away , meet some new friends , maybe find some new interests , eventually some new dating options will emerge , its best not to try and date someone new rate away. its also tough cause you might not get any closure from him or ever know why he did this

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude wtf forget about him!!! I'm very sorry if you fell madly in love but if you're on here for someone to tell you what to do gen here I am... GET THE FUCK OUT he didn't even have the decency to say I want to break up. He's probably cheating on you then when this chick bails on him he'll come crawling back. Don't be option number two,

What Guys Said 5

• no but I would consider you to be right and rude for him not to give you what you need he should man up and at least tell you that

• that's weird after 3 years being together. I think you said something he didn't like

• The last day I saw him, we were cuddling and watching a movie. He even laughed with me and he seemed fine. When I went to sleep he kissed me goodbye and then never heard from him again. So I don't know

• if he knows you want that and soon he might just want to let you go because thats not what he wanted so he set you free

• Funny thing, he was actually the one that brought it up months ago tho, I told him we don't need to rush but that I would marry him any day haha.

• Im sorry to know this💐 Find someone loyal

• in that case, It's time to move on

• well he should be a man an tell you

What Girls Said 14

• You answered your own question. He is seeing someone else. I have seen this happen to so many women and then when he gets bored with that other chic he will probably come running back to you. Cut him off. When he starts calling you and all that at the very least ignore him for awhile. I don't think you should take him back at all, but if you do at least ignore him for awhile.

• If after 3 years you aren't living together it's wasting your time.. he wasted your time, he knew what he was doing sucked you in minute somethinh better came along dropped you without a word

Your going to view that as harsh but one day you'll see what a big time wasting cretin he was

So grieve for a while about the time you lost and then learn from what sort of guy to avoid in future

• If you have been together for 3 years and he treats you this way then he is a coward now you are seeing the real him... Take it as a good sign you just realized on time what a guy he is rather then being engaged or married! Shadow what he does, if he is ignoring you ignore him too, even if he comes back don't run to his arms you lose and he will repeat what he is just doing!! I suggest you find a new good boyfriend don't rush this time find a good guy.

• 3 year man I'm sorry that's just plain disrespectful to just not say anything in the very least he could argue least give you an explanation. It tells a lot about the type of person he is that's on him, you don't deserve that

• I've been with my boyfriend a little over 3 years... if he did that to me I would be devastated!! If he wanted to break up he should have said! At least respect you enough to communicate his feelings with you. I don't know, but I wouldve popped up at his house and demand he come out and talk to me lol but I'm crazy soo... I dont know what to tell you though... I'm sorry you are going through this. I've honestly never heard of something like this happening.

• Did you text or call him after your realized he was ignoring him? Something might be bothering him that he didn't bring up to you, so it's causing him to distance himself. Which is a really dick move. You're his girlfriend, he should tell you when something is bothering you.

• I was his girlfriend. I texted and called a lot he doesn't answer at all. I still try sometime but it hurts to not get anything back so I'm trying to move on

• I'm sorry you have to go through this, but it's the right thing to move on. You can't make people love you. If he did love you, he wouldn't be able to live knowing that you're in pain or leaving this way. I hope you find someone who will love and cherish you.

• He sounds as a douche! Sorry, I don't wanna be negative but I think the same as you. I would try to talk to him and end things unless he makes it all clear if it is something else.

• You've been together 3 years? That's crazy, what a tool!

• Sounds like there's another woman to me. And that night y'all spent together was his way of saying goodbye.

• He's a bitch. Just move on.

• Happened to me and texted me 5 months later still don't understand why would someone do that

• He's a coward and or a asshole.

• Girl look I don't want to sound rude but your man is obvious that he is cheating on you. He is 25 he is not acting like a real man he is acting more like a immature high school boy. If he does not want to continue the relasioship he needs to be man enough to tell you straight up the true and make a break up instead of play games. I know that is hurtful but it's worst that you have to find out on your own by someone else instead of him tell g.

• I'm sorry hun but if there is another woman then I doubt it's a one time thing.

• Yeah, but I just hate that I don't know why he did that.

• Well I'm guessing if it is another woman either he's decided he picked her and by sleeping with you confirmed it. Or he's just got cold feet