I've dumped him and he won't give me another chance :(

i know that sounds horrid. I have bi-polar disorder and when I think one this I make a direct action and I then think why the heck did I do that. I know he still loves me but he can't trust me anymore, it hurts so much. I wanna kill myself. I was only with him for 6 months but I loved him so much.

he text me the other day but I just didn't know what to say back so I didn't. he won't contact me on facebook anymore but all of my friends are his friends. I want him to forgive me and give me another chance. please help me.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• You have hurt him deeply, look at it from his point of view you dumped him, he trusted you and let his guard down and you hurt him. You should have at least texted him back otherwise he won't know how you feel. How long is it since you broke up ? You should ring him and tell him exactly how you feel be honest don't let pride get in the way and then the ball is in his court !Maybe he is mad to get back with you but he won't make it easy cause you have hurt him if you really want him let him know !

What Guys Said 2

• well why can't he trust you? be like I messed up or why don't you just tell him you love him and that you will wait for him and for him to let you know what he wants to do? I know how much it hurts, and I think I might be bi polar too because my emotions change every second and I don't know why maybe that's why I can't like a girl longer then 2 months lol

• Talk to him, tell him just that...

What Girls Said 0