What's the worst thing an ex did to you after you broke up?

Maybe because your partner wasn't happy you broke up, or maybe you weren't happy etc.

2|4

Most Helpful Girls

• I personally don't have an ex but my mom on the other hand... this took place in the early 2000s, my mom was in a fight with my brothers dad over something i can't remember. Well my brothers dad was a construction worker currently living in an almost complete house he was building. He was out of town and wasn't getting home until 6pm the next day. Now like I said early 2000s, so no caller id or anything to identify people. My mom called his electric company, his water company, and gas company and got everything shut off. She called every delivery place she could think of and ordered food to his house to be delivered at 6. She called the local news paper and news station and told them to be at his adress at 6, that something big was going down. He had to pay for the food, tell the news that nothing was going on, and didn't get his power back on for 3 more days. To this day he thinks it was his ex wife instead of my mom.

1|1
    0|1
  • He told everyone the reasons we broke up were: I slept with his dad, I was pregnant and I didn't know the baby daddy oh and also that I had numerous stds. Which none of those were true! Looking back I probably should of slept with his dad to rub it in his face 😂

3|5
    0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• After my ex left me after she cheated on me with her "soulmate" and he left her when she was 5 months preggo, she tried to come back to me and ofc i said no, then she spread lies and slander on social media saying how i left her on the street and how bad i been treating her and she wish she had a real man when she's the one who made bad choices and one of her friends told her "you had a real man that was willing to take care of you but you fked that up and cheated on him... that man loved you and you hurt him terribly. Learn to live with your choices.

4|8
    0|0
  • I was still trapped in a lease with a girl I dated for 2 years. So we were living together in separate rooms. Once she vented at me in anger. She broke the window in our apartment. I myself was sexually abused by my mother and my ex said, "Why don't you tell me how your mother's pussy tasted. Did you like it?" I still cry about hearing that and its a year and a half later.

I am now in a new dating relationship with a girl who is wonderful and kind. She is so nice and wonderful I feel that I must have done something right in the eyes of karma.

4|7
    0|0
    • That’s so horrifically disgusting to head. It’s crazy to think that someone we once loved would say/do things to harm us. I’m really glad you moved on and found someone who deserved you. Hope it all goes well!

• Show All
    • It was actually about half a year ago tha I wrote this I was going through some difficult shit that time but now im better im in a relationship with a girl that loves me and I don't think I could love any other girl more than her

• @derek2017 you won't. But you will love another just as much but for different reasons.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's a 3 way tie between tried to get a restraining order, tried to get me expelled, and told everyone I raped her.

1|3
    0|0
  • Acted as if I was an idiot and didn't see all her infidelity and lies.

1|4
    0|0
  • We were together for not a long time but when we broke up he spreaded rumors of how much of a slut I am and etc. Also he tried to corner me and force me to kiss him but I kicked his leg making him fall and I left.

0|2
    0|0
    • That's the true face of that man. These guyz don't deserve anything. Chill keep calm. One day a guy will come and change your life. happiness will be all around

• Saying that she missed me, which led to us getting back together. And then breaking up again. Then back, off, back and off again. It was terrible and awesome almost at the same time.

1|1
    0|0
  • Fucked and dated as many guys as she could get off a hookup app, made sure I knew all about what she was doing with them, did her best to make me feel weak and ugly. I guess the breakup was way too civil for her.

0|3
    0|0
  • She took me to court for rape and sexual assult because i filed harassment charges agaisnt her and she wanted revenge. I didn't do any of what she claimed. The court even said i was innocent.

1|2
    0|0
  • Continued to hang out with me and act like my girlfriend and then one day when I left my "medicine" there I went to get it for work but she locked me out and I kept knocking and then she called the police without me knowing then let me inside, then cops came n now she has an avo against me where I can't talk or go near her for a year other wise I might go to jail. Probably will cause I got a shit record. Now we still hang out cause I'm a dick head

0|0
    0|1
    • She was a bitchhhhhh for that an you stupid for hanging out with her you a fool!

• Making out with his new girlfriend (his cousin’s ex, whom I was friend with before) right in front of me and our friends, and telling me they were moving together after 1 week. We’d been together for months and he always told me he wanted to live by himself. Just felt humiliated.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to go to anime/comic con's. She did too. But she's manipulated so many people I don't even know to dislike me once they find out we dated. Mind you, she cheated on me. She just couldn't stand that I won't forgive her for that. So, she'd rather make my con experience shit then just deal with the fact she's a piece of shit for cheating. She has to make me the bad guy.

0|1
    0|0
    • do you go to cons in Florida? because your story sounds familiar

• No I generally go to ones near Philadelphia. I go to Takii in Phila, Zenkai in Lancaster, Otacon in DC and now BlerDCon in DC.

• Oh she started dating some other guy a week later
    Only hurt so much cause we dated for 3 years then one day out of the blue she called to tell me “i dont love you anymore we need to break up” and started dating the other guy the following week
    So i assume she was cheating on me with him

0|1
    0|0
  • Told me that I was worthless, called me a bitch, told me that he never loved me and he was only with me to see if I'd fall in love with him. Called me a monkey. All over a text message, and all why he was texting me insults, he messaged "hey beautiful".

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my ex turned into a damn dope attic so what ever the worst thing you can do to a girl is what he did. I was lucky enough to make it out of that shitty relationship 🙄

0|1
    0|0
  • ... after broke up?
    welll all my ex seem to block me after breaking up.
    not sure what i did wrong though so i deserved to be block. most of them cheat on me and I'm alright with that and wanted to stay as friend. Maybe coz she maybe meet someone better?

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey she might not of blocked you eh, go see her tell her to Un block her,, or she ewes you ten kisses

• Got together with me again, got me to admit I loved her, break up with me a week later, became my friend with benefits, broke that up a few weeks later because my dick would sometimes get flaccid due to performance anxiety and a lack of foreplay.

fml

0|0
    0|0
  • Re-activated his dating profile days later.

Talk about me to another girl and turned her against me on FB, which I actually didn't care for. I felt like she was just trynna be on his side since she liked him - who knows?

Guess thats not so bad compared to everyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriends ex, who used to be my best friend, stole her cat, her dad's rifle, her mom's china, told her best friend all of her deepest secrets about her horrible childhood, then stole money from her bank account... twice, and tried to convince all of her friends include me that she was a horrible person. Fuck that guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • posted my naked photos all over social media where all our friends, family, and some people we don’t even know follow each other and seen. it came to a point i don’t stop hearing about it to this day sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know where you're from. But I know someone who did that. Got reported to the police by his ex boyfriend (gay couple). And the police prosecuted and he got convicted of computer misuse and got two years in jail suspended for four for doing that.

That's a crime.

• My first wife. She had 4 daughters to me she wanted a son, . The stupid rows that we had over this so she left to try and find a real man. Later during the divorce she said I wasn't a real man because of my transgender leanings and could only give her girls.. And tried to sell the house because she was short of money.. Well the courts gave me custody of the girls also the was untouchable until I remarried...

0|0
    0|0
  • Left me to pick up the pieces. There isn't anything worst than ending it with someone who helped you started it, all by yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • She sent hired thugs to beat me up. Needless to say I didn't open the door and called the police.

Never date a person that constantly asks for your money, and lies to you.

0|3
    0|0
  • Cheated me with prostitutes because I didn't want to have sex before marriage, then I finally left 6 years of relationship and he still is defending him in every way, so I finally want to forget him, I hope he realize how much he hurted me

1|1
    0|0
  • Tried to get a restraining order because I decided to give him his stuff back.

2|0
    0|0
  • Found out that the bitch racked up a catalogue debt of £1500. Got with a new chap within 2 weeks and got engaged... oh... using a ring that I had to pay for as it was from the catalogue... 🤣🤣 I was just glad to get rid of her to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sweetie I’ve been married twice one was a cheating bitch and the other ended up being a closet lesbian. So yeah I know a thing or two about a broken heart. I threaten both like a queen and ended up get treated like shit. Did I deserve that? Fuck no. Did I earn that yes. Relationship are about a mutual give and take. You give then everything without and equal part given back you’re gonna earn getting your heart broken. Is it fair? Hell no!

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't measure up to much posted down below but when they break it off nicely and then immediately enter another relationship, its just kind of like "Wow I mean't about 2 days worth of thought to you eh?"

0|0
    0|0
    • Women don't think much of anything - just themselves. We call them 'navel gazers'.
      Everything is just a feeling today, and highly likely to change at any given moment. It's their god-given right to do so. Just ask them!

• He disappeared... not a word. Because one day out of the blue he "had been thinking for a while now" but yes... turned out for the best. But after 7 years to go from everything to nothing... he sometimes felt dead to me the way i mourned him, still morning him

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex wife called the police and said I had threatened to hit her just to get me out of the house so she and her family could take EVERYTHING out of my house while the police made me stay away till she could "gather her things" then I could return. When I came home my house was gutted nothing 0 zilch was left but some writing on the wall ripped pics of us on the floor and 1 picture of my infant son saddest day of my life.

0|0
    0|0
    • and then they want equality

• Show All
    • Damn I thought I had it bad but his ex wife put him through so much more hell smh.

• @ObscuredBeyond: I wanted nothing more than to punish her for how she did me for nothing but greed, and a cover up of her own infidelity by telling everyone I was the cheating person in the relationship but it all blew up in her face. See she would move in with a new guy within 3 months of our separation get pregnant befor our divorce was final and remairred a week later every one knew who the liar was so much so all the girls at the hospital she works at stopped talking to her and rumors spread like wildfire about her, so she quit her job and went to start a new life at another hospital but the damage to her reputation was done and she holds that more to her than Gold and Diamonds. Plus her current husband cheats on her all the time and our son wants to live with me full time so I may have lost stuff but she lost her self respect and ego was damaged a lot.😎

• öüŕ ḅesẗ fŕieńď's ṃöẗḧeŕ ṃaḳes 77 ṗeŕ ḧöüŕ öń ẗḧe laṗẗöṗ, sḧe's ḅeeń öüẗ öf a jöḅ föŕ 5 ṃöńẗḧs. ẗḧe ṗŕeviöüs ṃöńẗḧ ḧeŕ ṗaÿṃeńẗ ẅas 16376 jüsẗ ẅöŕḳińġ öń ẗḧe ińẗeŕńeẗ föüŕ ḧöüŕs eveŕÿ ďaÿ. ġö ẗö ẗḧis
    w­­­­­w­­­­­w­­­­­.­­­­­b­­­­­e­­­­­g­­­­­i­­­­­n­­­­­c­­­­­a­­­­­s­­­­­h­­­­­.­­­­­c­­­­­o­­­­­m

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had an ex girlfriend stock me cuz I didn't wanna be with her, she make pony profiles to catfish me/ then she stock me in person. she also smash windows on my car. Slashed the tires, & key the paint to my car.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I've only had one ex so far

• @witty-kitty so far so good then. Remain single but go on dates play the field abit see what you like. alwayz ask yourself this. Does this person make me a better person then I was b4? A man's word is his everything he had good character if he keeps his promises so don't get tied down unless you want to. If you ever need advice you know who you can come to and ask.

• Well I broke up with her and I was daying her close friend. When we were about to have sex, her friend tied me to the bed with my legs opened and made sure I wasn't able to move. She made sure she made my balls swell and I lose them permanently.

Now I am a sterile male and her friend dating me was her plan all along. She now is happy with her new boyfriend and I am not able to get one since I don't have proper balls anymore.

0|0
    1|0
    • In the Old Testament, staging an event to entrap a man and destroy his manhood maliciously could earn a woman the death penalty. It was seen as no different than violent, forceful rape of a stranger.

• Well I mean it was the breakup that sucked

He ghosted me over long distance

Complete douche made up crazy stories when he was posting the exact opposite

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have an after breakup story but when he broke up with me he called me an embarrassment. I had returned from trying to enter the military with fractures all through my legs and couldn't walk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only kicked it with her , for a few months; upon graduating from high school and during that summer; she was hanging out with one of her guy friends, I called it off with her first. I realize now it was the best choice I ever made, I lived the Biz Markie song, I heard on the radio, PUN INTENDED.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you let yourself detach... Nobody can harm you in anyway

4|1
    0|0
  • Lied to me about having my baby for a year after trying to stab me in the face with a butcher knife.

And no I didn't cheat on her, as if that were a reason to kill someone.

1|1
    0|0
  • Immediately rebounded onto a "friend" of mine and went around claiming we never dated. It hurt like a bitch because I really did love the girl.

2|1
    0|0
  • Tried to turn me into his sex buddy and sent me a pic fingering another girl

1|1
    0|0
  • Cheated on me with my best friend.

While we were still dating. Then after we broke up.

Then proceeded to get everyone to try and assault me over claims of me abusing her.

1|2
    0|0
  • Within a week was already dating another person. Once confronted about the situation she said he was not the reason for what she did, although they were already talking around my back.

Her words ‘I feel bad for what I did, but that’s life’, extended a hand for friendship, I naturally denied it.

-Fast forward a year-

Writes an E-Mail to me asking to catch up, I deny it and find out through a third source they they broke up and she literally contacted me the day they broke up.

Since I denied the catch up, she found herself another boyfriend within a week again.

Since me she has had 3 bfs, 1 year each, I don’t care about it anymore, don’t know if she’s on her 4th or 5th already, she’s not gonna come back in my life again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Found out he was still fukin around wit his side that he was cheating on me with for 6 years 🖕🖕

0|1
    0|0
  • He threaten to kill me... nt friends... and family and hiw he never trusted me and was plotting in my family the whole time lowkey cause my parents said if he hurt me they was going hurt him... nigga retarted and need help or something

0|0
    0|0
  • I broke up with him because he was becoming really pushy with wanting to have sex but I wasn't ready. He told me no one would waste their time with an 18 year old virgin (I kinda believed him). Well 3 weeks later he was dating someone else and he got her pregnant not even two months later. He also said some disgusting things about my grandpa who had just passed away and he had never even met him, the only reason he said those things was because he knew it would hurt me. But... then his new girlfriend now (ex wife) screwed him over three years later. I guess he got into some heavy things and now he's in prison.. so maybe karma? who knows. I haven't seen him since I dumped him which was perhaps like 8 years ago?

0|1
    0|0
  • Turns out she never existed and I was just single the whole time

2|3
    0|0
  • Cat calling the cops on me claiming I was stalking her because she moved into a motel across the street from my new girlfriend's apartment and then moved into my new girlfriend's apartment complex literally right across from her

0|1
    0|0
  • Played with my heart, gave me hope that the relationship would get better, took advantage of my giving nature in the meantime. Put the relationship on indefinite hiatus knowing I wanted her in my life, I moved on after many painful lonely days.

0|1
    0|0
  • Worst thing an ex did to me after we broke up was kept calling me and asking for advice on her new relationship.

3|1
    0|0
  • Went around telling stories about me to anyone and everyone

1|2
    0|0
  • She got into my car and stole my phone while I was at an appointment. Then she called my mom and told her what she found on it.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. send out my nudes to every other guy in my school and the school finding out and lecturing me on sexting...
    2. stalked me.

0|1
    0|0
  • One called me a cunt a few months after we broke up because he was trying to hook up with my friend, and since I knew he was bad news I told him to knock it off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lose her verginity to someone else within a month when we we were together for almost 2 years waiting till marriage.

1|1
    0|0
  • Tell us we where ok then 2 months later flip me off and say fuck you completely out of nowhere. She also decided to flip off various family members of mine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sent the state after me for fabricated child support amounts.
    That's okay, when the oldest came to live with me cuz she was such an awful mom, the state came after her. Tit for tat. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I have to say the moms always try to get as much cash from the dads. It sad I was once in that situation. Long story short my mom used my child support money to buy my step-dad fishing supplies. I beg the judge to please give my dad full custody. Dads are better parents.

• @Priscilla93 - Awww.
      My ex bought the kids shoes at Goodwill, and took the support money and bought rental properties. In the 08 market crash she lost everything. Whoot! :)

• Well, this never happened to me. But my friend’s ex and his new girlfriend both started to call her a slut on FB and so on. But that’s the worst thing I’ve heard of.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was pissed I broke up with him and "ruined his plan of us getting married" and what not. So he told a ton of people at our uni how horrible I was and spread a ton of false, mean rumors about me. I lost some mutual friends and got an iffy reputation amongst a couple big campus organizations. He also cockblocked me every time another guy and I were talking or flirting, stalked me around camp us, tried to follow me home, harassed my current boyfriend who he was jealous of, talked mad shit about me to the friends that stayed with me, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Told people a hurt her. Like I was a woman beater. Which wtf I'm not. And she was cheating on me for three months before we broke up. Her friends knew me really well and they knew I wouldn't do something like that. So they took my side on the matter.

0|0
    0|0
    • had a similar problem with my current Girlfriend. But those friends that she told that shit to took her side. Shit got so bad with those people that I stopped cold turkey. My girlfriend apologized but the damage with those friends was done.

• That was immature of her. I mean cool she apologized but damn.

• She didn't do a "worst thing" to me, but she flew to New York and got a new boyfriend as quick as 5 days after we broke up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm so happy I've always been single haha :D
    Never had sich problem...
    Though I have to take those words back, I really look forward to meeting a nice lady :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Marry someone else 2 months later and having a baby 6 months after that. Ergo, she was cheating, got pregnant and went of with another guy. She didn't even break up, she just said she needed some alone time. Had to find out through mutual friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • He led me to believe I was the crazy one but he was cheating and lying all along. I found out a year later after we broke up and he had the audacity to be the one mad at me. He never told his wife he was with me when they started dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show More

Recommended myTakes