What's the worst thing an ex did to you after you broke up?

Maybe because your partner wasn't happy you broke up, or maybe you weren't happy etc.

190330

Most Helpful Girls

• I personally don't have an ex but my mom on the other hand... this took place in the early 2000s, my mom was in a fight with my brothers dad over something i can't remember. Well my brothers dad was a construction worker currently living in an almost complete house he was building. He was out of town and wasn't getting home until 6pm the next day. Now like I said early 2000s, so no caller id or anything to identify people. My mom called his electric company, his water company, and gas company and got everything shut off. She called every delivery place she could think of and ordered food to his house to be delivered at 6. She called the local news paper and news station and told them to be at his adress at 6, that something big was going down. He had to pay for the food, tell the news that nothing was going on, and didn't get his power back on for 3 more days. To this day he thinks it was his ex wife instead of my mom.

• He told everyone the reasons we broke up were: I slept with his dad, I was pregnant and I didn't know the baby daddy oh and also that I had numerous stds. Which none of those were true! Looking back I probably should of slept with his dad to rub it in his face 😂

Most Helpful Guys

• After my ex left me after she cheated on me with her "soulmate" and he left her when she was 5 months preggo, she tried to come back to me and ofc i said no, then she spread lies and slander on social media saying how i left her on the street and how bad i been treating her and she wish she had a real man when she's the one who made bad choices and one of her friends told her "you had a real man that was willing to take care of you but you fked that up and cheated on him... that man loved you and you hurt him terribly. Learn to live with your choices.

• I was still trapped in a lease with a girl I dated for 2 years. So we were living together in separate rooms. Once she vented at me in anger. She broke the window in our apartment. I myself was sexually abused by my mother and my ex said, "Why don't you tell me how your mother's pussy tasted. Did you like it?" I still cry about hearing that and its a year and a half later.

I am now in a new dating relationship with a girl who is wonderful and kind. She is so nice and wonderful I feel that I must have done something right in the eyes of karma.

• That’s so horrifically disgusting to head. It’s crazy to think that someone we once loved would say/do things to harm us. I’m really glad you moved on and found someone who deserved you. Hope it all goes well!

• It was actually about half a year ago tha I wrote this I was going through some difficult shit that time but now im better im in a relationship with a girl that loves me and I don't think I could love any other girl more than her

• @derek2017 you won't. But you will love another just as much but for different reasons.