Why would an ex boyfriend not respond to a message of his ex girlfriend recently but like a lot her pictures and follows on Instagram?

Updates:
1d
He broke up with me since we didn’t have sex yet and we were together for almost 2 years. We had sex after he broke up with me. We would flirt and do sexual stuff with each other still. Until recently he hasn’t responded to my message. Even though we’re not friends on fb anymore, when I got an instagram, he followed me and likes a lot of my pictures.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Because, you broke up. Get over it and move on. He just doesn't want to talk to you. This is where he draws the line.

1|0
    1|0
    • 1d

Why he checks her pictures

• Show All
    • 22h

He broke up with me and why would he like the pictures?

• 22h

Wow guys really do this? I am speechless

• Well he’s trying to indirectly stay in contact with her, as where a message is a direct form of communication. Something he isn’t ready for, or doesn’t want for now... potentially out of respect for your relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I folow a lot of my female friend and like moat of her picture on Instagram but it does t mean i like her. The as my ex, doesn't mean i still have feeling or wanted to talk to her. Or maybe i just still have feeling and just need more time.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Now after you updated your question, he sounded like a real jerk to me. You better off with out him.

• If he like pictures or fallow instgram that's don't mean anything. If he really wants to talk with you guess what? He would get in touch with you!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Because he doesn’t have to respond

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes