Texting ex, saying no hard feelings?

found out the other day my ex has a new girlfriend. it wasn't a messy break up although he did try and keep me hanging on when he was clearly getting with her. should I text him saying I heard about their relationship and that there's no hard feelings and that I wish him the best? or just pretend like I haven't heard? truth is I still love him :(

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should text him but if it does come up in front of both of you sometime, you can smile and joke about it or say what you want him to know. I feel like people hold things in and think about things too much. Life's way too short to be so... you know. At the end of the day, he's just a person.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Absolutely don't do it! Don't give him the gratification of getting to you. Let him see that it doesn't bother you and that will get to him way more. Move on honey, he's a meany! and if he wanted to be with you, he would be. His loss...

• Move on, he's a jerk for doing that to you. He doesn't deserve your attention. You'd just be hurting yourself and opening up healing wounds. You don't need that.

• DON'T DO IT! If you see the two of them out act like you are happy for him, this will drive him crazy. He is probably expecting you to be bitter or to send him a text. Think about how he would react if you did the opposite.

• Definitely don't send him a text. It will only make him think you're still hurting over him whilst his happy with the new one. Make him see that you don't need him to be happy and you don't care who he's with.