Have I ruined my chances with him?

I started seeing this guy that I'm insanely attracted to. We were hanging out at my place the other day and just holding hands and then he started kissing me and I told him he's moving too fast so he apologized and stopped. But later I became worked up from all the touching and caressing and I asked him to kiss me again. I think this confused him a bit.
He asked me what I want and I told him I want a serious relationship and he told me "Well lets see how it goes".
I have no idea what to read into that. I was planning to be the kind of girl that's a bit hard to get and takes time to know someone but it didn't work because I ended up giving in to my impulses with the making out thing on the couch. Now I feel really cheap and wonder if he sees me that way as well?
Do I have a chance of getting a commitment from him?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be confused as well. Try not to read into his comments too much and learn to control yourself.

• Sorry I didn't mean to give you a thumbs down! I wasn't sure what the button was and curiosity got the best of me, lol. Thanks for the advice though :)

• Thanks for MHO
      Have you talked to him?

What Guys Said 2

• Don't read too much into it. I'm not surprised at his answer, though. Think about the alternative:

"What do you want out of this?"
    "I want a serious relationship. I want to move in an get married and have your babies!"

Most women would run for the hills.

• depends on the guy... can't really say much more than that. Cheap was a word invented by women not men, he probably has intentions..(intentions meaning sex...) but if you want a serious relationship, don't word it out. act it out.

• How do I act it out?

• don't give in to your impulses... its tempting but sometimes its the way to go..(lord knows i just learned that tonite)

• Thanks, will keep that in mind!

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you making out makes you cheap or easy. He said to see where it goes which means see where it goes. You two are dating and will possibly become exclusive if things continue to go good! I wouldn't overthink it.