Should I be concerned if my boyfriend is hanging out with a girl alone?

I trust my boyfriend but I couldn’t help but feel alarmed, I guess that would be the term, when he told me he was hanging out with a girl. He’s told me about her before and they’re just friends but he’s been hanging with her more often. He still spends a lot of his time with me but still.

I get... I don’t know jealous or worried.

I also dont don’t want to be that girl that doesn’t allow her boyfriend to have female friends 😅 lol that’s not okay.

46108

Most Helpful Guy

• Does he ever invite you to hang out with him and her?

• MHO 👆 right now!

• @Unit1 he has twice but I never made it happen myself

• So then go for it and get to know his female friend. Be that awesome and confident girl, who is taken by him and isn't afraid to show up and will know his female friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• to be honest i would feel jealous too, but i think it's not a big reason of fear as long as there is a trust established between you and your boyfriend.
    maybe you should meet her and see how they behave with each other, it might make you more relieved to see them as just friends hanging out