What are the best questions to ask on a first date?

What are the Best Questions to Ask on a First Date?
#FirstDate #Question #GoodIndian https://www. girlsaskguys. com/dating/a49626-dating-an-optimization-proble
sites.duke.edu/.../congratulations.jpg

Congratulations for MHO. It was really tough to select MHO.

@Fitness-Fanatic and @GoodGuyBreakingBad

image.slidesharecdn.com/.../...day-2015-65-638.jpg

Thanks Everyone for your valuable opinions.

@OlderAndWiser deserve mention.

3265

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to just let the conversation come naturally, than to force it by being asked a serious of questions that were prepared beforehand . It makes me feel like i'm on a formal interview lol It seems so insincere and too forced.

For example, if we were talking about hobbies it would be okay to ask me questions about my hobbies or if i had any. But it's weird if it is just dropped into the convo when we are talking about a subject unrelated to hobbies.

If there's an awkward silence, there's nothing worse than questions being fired at you to fill that silence . It makes it too awkward. If there's an awkward silence i can easily manage to fill
    I am very friendly and talkative in real life , so i like to just chat and see where the convo leads us.

It's more important to add your own thoughts, opinion and views on a certain subjects, topics etc during a convo , because that way you can get to know each other more than you would by asking lots of direct questions

Talking about yourself lets the other person see who you are. And vice versa. Questions are good if they are limited and if they correspond with what you're talking about.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1.) Ask her what she likes to do for hobbies
    2.) Ask her what type of programs she likes
    3.) Ask her what her favorites foods are
    4.) Always open the door for her and
    show your true gentleman side
    5.) Ask her how her family is doing
    6.) Ask her what are her dislikes
    or ask her what are her likes
    7.) Ask her what's her favorite
    entertainment