What are the best questions to ask on a first date?

What are the Best Questions to Ask on a First Date?
#FirstDate #Question #GoodIndian https://www. girlsaskguys. com/dating/a49626-dating-an-optimization-proble

sites.duke.edu/.../congratulations.jpg

Congratulations for MHO. It was really tough to select MHO.

@Fitness-Fanatic and @GoodGuyBreakingBad

image.slidesharecdn.com/.../...day-2015-65-638.jpg

Thanks Everyone for your valuable opinions.

@OlderAndWiser deserve mention.

3265

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to just let the conversation come naturally, than to force it by being asked a serious of questions that were prepared beforehand . It makes me feel like i'm on a formal interview lol It seems so insincere and too forced.

For example, if we were talking about hobbies it would be okay to ask me questions about my hobbies or if i had any. But it's weird if it is just dropped into the convo when we are talking about a subject unrelated to hobbies.

If there's an awkward silence, there's nothing worse than questions being fired at you to fill that silence . It makes it too awkward. If there's an awkward silence i can easily manage to fill
    I am very friendly and talkative in real life , so i like to just chat and see where the convo leads us.

It's more important to add your own thoughts, opinion and views on a certain subjects, topics etc during a convo , because that way you can get to know each other more than you would by asking lots of direct questions

Talking about yourself lets the other person see who you are. And vice versa. Questions are good if they are limited and if they correspond with what you're talking about.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1.) Ask her what she likes to do for hobbies
    2.) Ask her what type of programs she likes
    3.) Ask her what her favorites foods are
    4.) Always open the door for her and
    show your true gentleman side
    5.) Ask her how her family is doing
    6.) Ask her what are her dislikes
    or ask her what are her likes
    7.) Ask her what's her favorite
    entertainment

What Girls Said 31

• How many kids would you like? At what age would you like to get married?

Bahahaha ๐Ÿคฃ I started with questions to absolutely AVOID!

Questions I like asking on a first date are: "How do you define love between two significant people?", "Why are you single?", "What made you consider going on this date with me?"

• โ€œWould you like to join my cult?โ€

• If you could be an animal what could you be?
    If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go and why?
    Have you travelled (this can then lead on to other questions on the topic)
    Basically come up with anything random that can help break the ice but not go making it uncomfortable. When it comes to asking about sexual history I think that should be held off unless you both want to know the answer and are willing to share your past a bit to. However remember it is not something that is realistically important.

Ask about their dream jobs, as they might not be in it right now but want to talk about it.
    Think of things you would love to be asked so it gives you an option to share also

• "How many people have you fucked?"

• Omg๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @krumpir

• Is that really that bad of a request? To find a girl that wasn't "super active" regarding her sex life?

• Have you ever been to a Turkish prison?
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?
    Do you like gladiator movies?

• It's good to ask about hobbies so you know if you guys have anything in common or not

• Family: relationship with mom and dad. Siblings? Social: what do u like to do for fun? Games you like to play? Favorite shows/movies? Work: what do you do? Dream job? Dream house/car?

• Games... did you just say GAMES XD.

• Lol yeah, games. Does no one play games on their phone or computer. Is that just me? She could ask about board games or sports games. There are plenty of games out there.

• Hahaha I know but it's rare for a woman to mention games. It's a huge bonus when it comes to dating and also a nice subject to talk about.

• Since I'm a little older and divorced, I want to know a little bit about someone's relationship history. I don't need gory details, but some general info as to if they're forever single, divorced or widowed, if they have primary or shared custody of their kids, if there's a good or bad situation with the mother, and if they've worked through their issues yet.

I know that sounds like a lot, but you can actually cover it in a few minutes pretty quickly and get a feel for whether the person is still in the midst of inner and outer turmoil, or settled and ready to move on.

I especially want to know if someone is actually divorced or just separated as I don't do separated. Too much potential for problems there.

• What about if they're divorced but both still living in the same place?

• 1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    2. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
    3. How many people have you had sex with?
    4. Do you have any pets? If so how many?
    5. Do you have any children?
    6. Why are you single?
    7. Have you ever been cheated on?
    8. What are your hopes and dreams.

*OMFG! After I typed this I realized how much it sounded like a interrogation. Lol, I could scare him away... well whoever I date has to love me for my craziness*

• ask her what does she want it a relationship

• I tend to ask very personal questions so I can get a deeper connection to a person. If they're uncomfortable with it, I'm not sure what to do because I hate small talk and empty questioning.

• oo I haven't got a clue, dates give me so much anxiety and by no means am I a conversationalist, I never know what to say. But just ask the person about themselves, hobbies, career, etc..

• So... You are going to pay, right?

• Questions about taste in music

• "Are you a virgin"

• Ask question about family it show interest

• That's dangerous lots of girls have issues with family. But is you are serious you can have a conversation about everything I think.

• @Chofny Yep. It's basic getting to know you stuff. Do you have any brothers or sisters, do your parents lived close or far away, are you planning to see them for the holidays, do you have any family traditions this time of year, etc.

• Hey that's kinda good... I will use this info if I ever get a freaking date... But thanks xD

• Besides the usual stuff i think itโ€™s fun to ask things like favorite dinosaur and what flowers they like.

• What do you look for in a girl / guy?

• Questions about favourite music, books, food, movies, etc. That kind of knowledge will pay off later on, for example when you'll be getting her a birthday present or taking her to eat out.

• How many kids ya got?

• do you like big cock? if so i will tkae you to the zoo

• That's a good question I've been out of the dating scene for some time now. As I'm in the middle of a split of a 15 year marriage.

• Questions about what the person likes or what this person thinks about certain topics. You want to get to know her so get to know her lol Ask whatever you want to ask her

• What school (s) did you attend?

What do you do?

Why are you single?

• About family

• So u ask do u like me? :)

• Favorite music, movie or food.

• His interests to know him more

• If you were to take 3 things with you to a lonely island , what were these things?

• Typical : where are you from?
    Who is your best friend?
    I dont know... sorry ๐Ÿ˜“

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 64

• 1. Ask about their interest, hobbies, long range desire to travel.

2. Do not ask about whether they want to have children, how many, etc. You don't want to give the impression that you are already evaluating her potential as a future wife. . . even if that is exactly what you are doing.

3. Ask about her taste in food, music, movies, preferred forms of entertainment. This should give you ideas about what to suggest for a second date.

4. If she is family oriented, ask about her parents, siblings.

5. Try to determine what areas of common interest you have. This gives you an area to discuss in detail and may promote some early bonding.

6. Don't talk about sex unless she raises the topic.

7. Unless you know you share the same beliefs, don't discuss religion or politics.

8. An easy topic is to ask if she has any horror stories about first dates.

i.pinimg.com/.../...5ff9927221581efebef9bd11dc.jpg

I almost always mention this cartoon on a first date.

9. "Are you as good a person as your dog thinks you are?"

10. "What's the most important thing that you think someone should learn about you on a first date?"

GOOD LUCK!

• What is your name? Haha but all jokes aside, i usually like to ask about their goals, what interests do they have, and just little things to see if we have anything in common.

• Hobbies
    About themselves
    What if questions such as if you had won a lottery what would you do.
    Dreams for life. What they want to achieve.
    What is love to them. What they need the most when it comes to love.
    Likes and dislikes are common so ask it in other way. Like, if they had a chance to be in a movie, which movie it would be. What actor they would like to play.
    Things like that will keep her off the edge and interested in you.

• How long before I get to pop that pussy?
    ... that long eh? Okay, I'll call you then. Better yet, I'll text you.

• "What food do you like/dislike"
    "Do you have any favourite films?"
    "Do you hve any favourite bands/genres of music"
    "If you could spend your Saturday doing anything you wanted, what would it be?"
    "Have you had any bad first dates?" (I like this one because it relieves tension really easily, basically tells you what not to do and they'll remember your date as one totally unlike one of those bad ones. It helps to have a bad story yourself.)

• Long time a go in a universe , with only people , you could ask where is the person from what have they been up to and about , who are their parents or relatives and you don't want your boyfriend or girlfriend to be related to Jack the ripper , but this days I would say just make sure they are human and not related to the joker, check their fb page, what they like and do what irritates them, to cap it make it fun and you will have a full confession

• Didn't I see your picture at the post office?

• How do you feel is the best way we can get weird together?

• Honestly, if you want to leave an impression, donโ€™t do or ask what she will think takes no thought. In other words, donโ€™t blend into the crowd... with stupid scripted questions people can download for a few bucks.
      There are a few things you should remember, one, girls like a pay attention to โ€œfeelingsโ€ expressed in words or in other ways. If you make a comment, or ask a question, let her know why you are asking it, based on how it makes you feel, either by wanting to know more about how she feels about what you are asking her. Or, why knowing her answer to her questions will make you feel, how? Different how? Or what feeling makes you want to ask her the question in the first place?
      If you want to ask a good question remember that and just be sincere, no matter how dumb the question

• I'd focus on having fun rather than preparing questions to ask because these things come naturally once you start the conversation

• How many guys have you slept with?

• Ask if they're straight, and what gender they are lol. Seems to be the best first question anymore. I don't want to be dating an undercover guy.

• I was going to go with a snarky reply but I don't think that would be good. So I can think of a few.

1. How do you feel about having children in the future.

2. Do you see men as a wallet or a resource to be exploited.

3. Are you the kind of person that gets angry if the person you're seeing doesn't respond right away to texts and the like?

4. Are you someone that feels like you would be more important than my friends whom have known for years?

5. Are you a feminist?

The fifth one is a deal breaker, if she is I typically won't call back. Unless she is the Christina Hoff Sommers type, or the Cassie Jaye type.

• A good question to ask on the first date is to ask the person what questions would they ask on a first date.

• What is that between your teeth? Did you even try to look good for this date?

• Is there a God?

• Do you have a plan for your life that's longer then the next year.

• Family.

• Do you like dogs or cats? Are you a morning person? Did you vote for Hillary? What's something you're dying to try? What's the best part of your job? Do you like to travel? And finally (lol) . . . . . who's paying for all this?

• The following video perfectly illustrates the best question to ask a girl on a date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqKJiGcuUA4

• y r u so beautiful

• do you have aids?

• Should i pay?

• Depends on their maturity.
    I would talk about hobby, life experience so far, childhood days, maybe discuss some famous movies which we both can relate to, past love experience if she is comfortable.. And the list goes onnn my friend

• I would like to get to know you better how would you describe your self in 3 words

• You virgin? I fuck only virgins ;)

• Are you divorced or separated if they were married, hopefully you know if they smoke or drink before meeting, things of interest, type of animals they like, what type of movies they like things like that

• Are you religious ?
    Have you ever been in love before?
    What is your favourite drink?
    Are you close to your family?
    What is the best and worst thing that ever happend to you?
    What is your stance on politics left or right side?
    Do you like pets?
    If you had 3 wishes what would they be?
    Just ask random ice breakers :)

• Ask about where they live , why and are they happy with the area.
    Then ask about friends, what they do together, how often. Favourite activities.

The answers give you a really good insight to how they treat people close to them and how you will be treated if you enter the inner circle.

• "Wanna see my van?"

"Do you think convicted sex offenders should be put on a list?"

"Do you think my mom will like you?"

"What are your thoughts on polygamy?"

"You're not a Jew, are you?"

• Animes?

• More from Guys
    34