How can I get my girlfriend to let me touch there boobs/ass while kissing?

We've been kissing for a wile but never got to that mid part in first and second base, and its been 2 years. Im wondering if there's a way to let me touch her a bit more
Well to put it this way, she isn't a fan of people touching her, she's very sensiteve about things. so if i put my hands on her ass, breasts, or even her special place, she says she will never talk to me, just becuase i touched her. when we kiss, i manly holder by the waist or her shoulders
Well, i guess asking her worked, she agreed ;)

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay fuck those guys, you really need to ask. That’s a boundary that you are better safe than sorry to ask to cross. The bases isn’t a real idea of how a relationship works, it’s more of a way to gauge how a relationship could work when in reality people really just get to certain bases before others. I’d ask her if it’s okay for you to touch her in other places. W

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally after two years I would definitely just plant my hands on and see what happens, I don't think you could be accused of moving things too fast.

• shed either slap me or never talk to me after it, possibly even both

• Good to hear about your update. 👍

• thnx, it went well