Do guys like to see what your hobbies are?

On my Instagram I only post to my story once or twice a week.

Its usually a video of me going paddle boarding or me working on my garden.

But is that kind of stuff interesting to a guy who likes you?

969

Most Helpful Guys

• If a guy likes you yes he will be interested. Might now be his kind of things but he will show some interest in what you like to do. Even if its as simple as a gardening questions like what do you grow. And if he really likes you he will attempt to participate with you and your hobbies

• I don't expect him to garden. Its my me time. But I am proud of my garden and so I show it to people

• I didn't mean him to participate i just was giving examples of how he might show interest. In your hobbies

• To a guy who likes you, yeah they're going to want to know so that they can find things to talk about, find common interests and chances to escalate things.

If he's kinda into you, maybe he likes the look of you but doesn't really know you then finding that your interests align sway him or finding that they don't could push him away.

e. g I met this girl at uni in a class, so we had that in common. She was into rock climbing, which I have an interest in. This turn out to be a problem she would go climbing all the freaking time and had two jobs (one of which helped animals like me so we had that in common too) and uni. While we had things to connect over, because of all this going on she seemed like a rather extroverted and social person in a way that I don't share and am not into. I don't think she was into me either, so problem solved I guess.

• Oh Sorry to hear.
      The guy i like has mentioned he wanted to try it sometime. But his work and school got in. The way

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. If he already likes you anything you do is basically really interesting to him. If you're trying to attract someone new, its a little different. I have VSCO and dont have instagram. But i use snapchat. Lots of people are annoying as hell and i click their stories without watching because all they do is annoying selfies or rates or random stuff everyday. If i post something on snapchat, i make sure its interesting and worth while. Even if that means I only post like once a month. You post interestimg stuff :) make sure to smile! Hope that helps!

• Also I like VSCO better as i am more focused on the photagraphy rather than the likes and comments. But thats personal preference