How can you show interest without looking desperate?

How do you show that you’re interested or that you really like a person without looking desperate/needy?
I guess I’m just a very caring person.. I like to text and call like twice throughout the day to see how’s your day going to the person I like, but my friends tell me to be careful about not looking too desperate... any advice 🤷🏽‍♀️

846

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had this problem in the past and it's a great question.

Showing interest isn't the problem it's dropping everything for someone. When you put someone else's needs in front of yours to the point you don't get anything back it unconsciously shows the other person that you don't hold yourself to a high standard.

Most Helpful Girl