Guys, I have REALLY long toes and I hate my feet. Would my ugly feet make guys not want to date me once they see them? [PICS INCLUDED]?

I have always hidden my feet from guys because of the fact I know they will no longer find me attractive once they see them :/ Can I get honest opinions of what you would do if you were to see my feet (eg. run the other way lol)

Guys, I have REALLY long toes and I hate my feet. Would my ugly feet make guys not want to date me once they see them? [PICS INCLUDED]?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• wouldn't be a problem for me

0|0
    0|0
  • you have nice feet but the pinky toe ruins it lol...
    I love a women's feet, I wouldn't be happy with these lol... but only cause of the pinky toe hahah
    but obviously I wouldn't reject a good women just for that lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it, most guys wouldn't consider it a factor. They certainly don't bother me if the toes are longer than others 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • no one would care, but practice with a banana. turn it into your secret weapon, those long toes gonna give one hell of a ''feet job''
    guy with feet fetish would be hitting jackpot

0|0
    0|0
  • So you are asking if you were sweet and lovable, kind and adorable, but have long toes would that be a deal breaker? Maybe for some, but I suspect most would not care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually like feet but I actually think yours are OK

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean for me they're just toes. Long toes, but still just toes :p Couldn't care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • well i hate feet at all... i think this is the most unsexy part of the body
    so i dont really care about feet =)

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't look at feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those look like wonderful feet. I dont have a feet fetish but I have seen some very ugly feet. I'm curious to see the rest of you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes