1. Never tuck in your chin; stick your head up and out
2. Dont close your eyes
3. Define jawline by tilting face slightly
4. Cover dark eye circles by wearing shades.
5. Try full body shots
6. Bring arms up 90 degrees to look more muscular
7. Make sure your feet are apart
8. Never slouch; stand straight up
9. Lean a bit forward
10. Use the side of your face.
Most Helpful Opinions
Good tips but I disagree with one thing. This is merely my personal opinion.
Bags. We're not going to notice them unless if they're really pronounced. It's not a big deal. I think hiding behind frames is insecure personally or attempting to be more confident.
While I do agree that a person who feels confident will be more attractive to others, wearing frames is likely going to be equated with OVER confidence (in essence a douche).
Other than that, I think these are excellent common sense tips that he gave especially the one about the 90 degree angle to flex your biceps.