Cheesy Teen Movies That I Still Love

I love cheesy teen movies for the same reason I love YA novels. (Even though YA adult novels tend to be a little formulaic and cheesy) I think they remind me of my younger self. I don't think The Princess Bride counts as cheesy or a teen movie, but I'm putting it in here anyways. Every time I have a girls day with my mom and sisters we all dress in cute outfits, go shopping, and go out to get sushi at our sushi restaurant. After that, we come back to my parents house, we make dinner, and watch a cheesy movie like one of these. This is all while discussing everything from our careers, continuing our education, boys, the weather, tv shows, trips we want to take, etc.

Princess Diaries 1 & 2

Cheesy Teen Movies That I Still Love

I identify with Mia on so many levels. And more than just our crazy hair.

A Cinderella story

Cheesy Teen Movies That I Still Love

That dress is gorgeous. I don't understand how he didn't recognize her. She doesn't look any different with the exception of her mask. Also, I love the car she drives.

Ella Enchanted

Cheesy Teen Movies That I Still Love

I'm a little impartial to teen movies with Anne Hathaway in them.

13 going on 30

Cheesy Teen Movies That I Still Love

I love this movie and it's perfect for girls night.

Mean Girls

Cheesy Teen Movies That I Still Love

"If you're from Africa, why are you white?" still makes me laugh.

Grease

Cheesy Teen Movies That I Still Love

Danny and Sandy forever. My sister loved this movie when she was in high school. I remember watching it with her and I still love it.

Easy A

Cheesy Teen Movies That I Still Love

This movie still makes me laugh.

She's all that

Cheesy Teen Movies That I Still Love

I thought the main girl was pretty before her makeover. Also I liked the painting she did for her mom.

Princess Bride

Cheesy Teen Movies That I Still Love

Still my favorite movie ever!

She's the man

Cheesy Teen Movies That I Still Love

Good to watch for Channing Tatum or if you're trying to remember what Amanda Bynes once was.

03
1truekhaleesi is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 3

• Hey Mean Girls, Princess Bride, and Grease are awesome movies even from a guys perspective. Andre The Giant (who played Fezzik) Owned a ranch and lived there just a few miles from where my grandparents lived for a time in North Carolina

• You should do a mytake on childhood movies as well. I would love to read that

• Another one I loved (Though not a teen movie per se but for kids) was Matilda. I wore that VHS tape out

• I've only seen that movie once, but I loved it. I'll add it.

• she's all that is the goofiest movie, i love during the school dance everyone is like professional dancer that all go in unison haha

• Hahaha I remember that part. Needless to say, regular high school students aren't professional dancers.

• Oh god, the princess diaries, my sister used to watch them all the time and it was sooo annoying

What Girls Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender