Your life is determined almost 100% by your maxilla but you don't even know what it is?

We all know from orthotropics and Dr. Mike Mew that the maxilla is connected to all other facial features in the face; it can determine how forward grown the cheekbones are, how strong the orbitals are (which provide good structural support to the eyes, etc). In short, there is no other bone in the face that determines overall beauty as much as the maxilla.

Your lack of maxillary projection is the reason you're working that 9 to 5 job on minimum wage, cucking away for the rest of your life.
Your lack of maxillary projection is the reason prime HQNP women aren't giving you any IOIs.
Your lack of maxillary projection is the reason people see you as that loser that reserved a table-for-one, and not that "mysterious lone wolf..."
Your lack of maxillary projection is the reason people messed with you in elementary school and high school; if you had strong bone development they instinctively would not want to "mess with you."
Your lack of maxillary projection (or improper oral posture) is the reason you developed mental illnesses at those crucial formative years in your life.

I can go on and on, the point is, your deficient maxilla is the reason for all your shortcomings. Yet, as I said, the average normie has no idea what a maxilla even is.
  • I know what maxilla is.
  • I don't know what maxilla is.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess I am the average normie who has no clue what that is.

• Poor girl.

• Enlighten me, genius...

• Your beauty is heavily determined by your maxilla. Your life is heavily determined by your beauty.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's assume that this theory isn't easy to dispute (or at least your aggressive conclusions) and also that 9-5 minimum wage jobs are a thing that exist; what do you want to be true?

Do you want this kind predestination to be true because you feel it guarantees that you and your excellent jawbone will have a life of leisure and success? Or do you want it to be true because it's an excuse for all of your failures?

There are thousands of factors outside our control that affect our potential in life. For example, my height and lack of hand eye coordination (insert description of anatomical differences here to provide appearance of legitimacy) means that I never could have become a professional athlete. But I assume that fact doesn't seem as interesting to you as those about the maxilla. So something about the maxilla confirms or validates something about you. So what is it, what do you want to be true?

• It's not predestination, you can enlarge your maxilla by proper tongue posture.

• I sense Dr Mew has a large source of income that isn't an NIH grant or from consultations.

Making actual changes to yourself to improve your life is the hardest thing anyone can do. A psychiatrist once made an interesting comment on it, "Being successful and feeling happy is preferable to failing and feeling bad is preferable to actually making changes to make yourself successful" Anyone who is telling you that changing your life is easy is lying to you in order to make money.

• I've been Mewing for a year already. My maxilla and ramus have become larger.