What dress should I wear to go with my boyfriend's family to church on Christmas Eve? 😊?

Hey guys!☺️
I've never met my boyfriend's parents before and I'm a bit nervous. I'll be staying with his family this year for Christmas. They go to a Catholic Church and I don't want to be too under or over dressed. Could you tell me which dress you think is best?

Thank you for your opinions!πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—

• What dress should I wear to go with my boyfriend's family to church on Christmas Eve? 😊?Dress 1
  • What dress should I wear to go with my boyfriend's family to church on Christmas Eve? 😊?Dress 2
  • What dress should I wear to go with my boyfriend's family to church on Christmas Eve? 😊?Dress 3
    Vote C
  • What dress should I wear to go with my boyfriend's family to church on Christmas Eve? 😊?Dress 4
    Vote D
  • None of these! Just a sweater and jeans will do 😉
    Vote E

2222

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd choose the first dress. The change in color is a nice touch from being one solid color which can be boring. The glitter on the top is also unique and adds to the outfit. If you want, I recommend adding some accessories as well like a bracelet, necklace, earrings, etc. Not too much though.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• As a Catholic Church member, Christmas is very formal in my congregation. Men wear suits and tie. 1st dress is too short and more teenager fashion, the velvet is too plain, the black one is not a good color choice. I voted red dress because that's what I'd choose to wear 1) to a catholic mass 2) to meet boyfriends parents because it's classy and sophisticated, and age appropriate 3) the color is pretty and festive for the occasion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you so much!πŸ’— The only thing I'm concerned about is it's kind of low in the back. Perhaps I could cover it with a sweater, though. I'll probably just end up going shopping for a dress that's fitting for the occasion.

• I really appreciate all of your input! I was raised in non denominational churches, pretty casual aside from Easter Sunday so I'm not too familiar with this πŸ˜…. He told me a nice sweater and pair of pants would be perfect... but in pictures his mom and sister are always in dresses for mass. + on top of that it'll be Christmas Eve. So I'm not quite sure what to do πŸ˜…

• Dressy and natural looking makeup. Can't go wrong. No super high heels.