What do guys think when you tell them you are a virgin still?

i told a guy this who is 22 last night. he seemed very uncomfortable and said i should just lose it. i don't want to lose it to someone i don't care about.

137

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah don't listen to him. Most guys don't care, some guys might freak out a bit because well it is kind of a responsibility because your her first and the guy doesn't want to "ruin" her if the relationship fails or she doesn't like it or what have you. But in general most men will appreciate it because it shows that one, you have self control (that's always attractive) two you see sex as a big deal (which it should be as your letting some one literally inside you (most people who sleep around show greater discreation when letting some one in side their house which is sad) and so if/when you have sex with that person it will actually be a meaningful act, a gift if you will which will carry much greater weight then if you had slept around. So I think most guys, specifically guys who are looking for long term relationships will appreciate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It shouldn't really matter to them if they're mature enough to not let stuff like that bother them. It should be irrelevant to what they feel for you

What Guys Said 36

• At 19 it'd pretty normal to be one. I've known some who haven't lost it till 21.

3 different guys react to a girl telling him she's a virgin.

1. There's a guy that loves it in some sort of creepy way, most of the time because he either has some fetish, or he's insecure about his preformance and she has nothing to compare him to so he doesn't have to worry that he sucks in bed.

2. Guys who get uncomfortable are insecure of being someone's first.

3. Those guys that don't care that you are or are not a virgin because they like you for you and not how many dicks have or haven't been inside you.

• Sadly, people think everyone has had sex, there aren't many morals of not doing it any more. Guys are pretty much obsessed with anything that has to do with sex and girls give in to the guys way of thinking or they're just obsessed as well. It's all about this and I personally wish it wasn't, but don't let that affect you or you're choices.

• Good for you, its entirely your choice, let the other person feel honoured when you can say its your first time, if a guy is unhappy with that, he's probably not worth your time

• he said that you should just lose it to increase his chances of having sex with you

• and that's totally ok. some treat virginity like a nasty virus you need to kick asap, others treat it as the pressious gift it is to share with someone you care about. don't let yourself be guilted or shamed into throwing it away, but balance that with your desire to be comfortable enough to experience it when the time is right.

• A lot of pressure

• It depends, to be brutally honest, if a guy is a player (Most handsome one are not necessary though) , if you admit to the fact that you are a virgin there are chance he might lose interest in you if, if if - he is just looking for a fling.
    If that guy is not looking for a one night stand or just a short relationship (only for sex), i guess there is no reason for him to leave you even if you are a virgin. I hope that helps.

• Some guys view it as a turn off, some guys view it as a challenge to be your first. A guy who's even halfway decent won't care one way or another.

• Then don't. Who cares what some potato head thinks. If you don't want to have sex that's your choice. What other people think about your decision isn't important.

• Did you get your lips pumped?

• I respect virgins and give them advice not to lose it till they get married.

• So?

You've made your own decisions up until now, right? Well, mostly, anyway. Keep making your own decisions.

• It's a personal matter. None of my buiswax

• means u r best to be with them... no one has sexually assaulted u... as if u r a pride for them to be with them

• They are more into you.

• It is no big deal. 😊

• you are right
    he maybe just wanna havr fun
    but when a real man know such thing he will respect you more

• what's his ProbZ
    loose it when you are ready not when you are told too

• tbh I won't care. You shouldn't lose it if you don't feel like it

• then save it

• thats okay, coz that is concerned with you only, its none of the others business and ofcoursEly it belongs to you. so, your decision will be more respectful and Ohkay.☺☺

• I usually assume they're lying.

• I wouldn't care, I'm a virgin too

• Virgin Sacrifices.

• I wouldn't care

• taleets. I think most guys are no more Virgins en most of the girls two. I am a virgin two 23 years people like us i like because we stand en do die what we think. dont lose it only if you feel comfurteble with dad right person. ;)

• Whatever feels right to you, if you feel he is right for you go for it!. You are young, don't worry about who you give it to.

• I'd be happy about it if we were in a serious relationship.

• virginity is a big deal here, but not for me. So to get the demons off me, I'll tell her that she should get rid of that hymen herself.

• i dont mind virgin girls... it is hot that a girl trusts u and wants u 2 b her first ;)

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!